PDA

View Full Version : New Software for Party Poker: TableNinjaPP - Hotkeys, Pot Betting, and Auto Time Bank

Fool
07-27-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm excited to announce that after extensive beta testing TableNinjaPP is now available to the public. TableNinjaPP is a utility for Party Poker that offers hotkeys, shortcuts, pot betting functions, and auto-time bank clicking (even for stacked tables on all operating systems).

You can download TableNinjaPP for free from our website here:

TableNinjaPP - Hotkeys and Utilities for Party Poker® (http://tableninja.com/tnpp/)

Currently TableNinjaPP is available as a fully functioning trial. We are working hard on updating the program and adding new features. We will continue to update the program as well as respond to site changes.

TableNinjaPP:

Provides lightning-fast tools and shortcuts that make playing on Party Poker easier and more profitable.
Works with what you play — Cash Games, Tournaments, Sit-n-Gos
Works with your setup — PokerTracker 3, Hold'em Manager, Stacked/Tiled/Cascaded Tables.
Speeds up your play with hotkeys to bet/call/fold, bet percentages of the pot, or go all-in.
Automates time-bank and pot-betting.
Starting your session is easy with automatic seating and buy-in
Has you up and running in seconds with an intuitive user interface.

More of TableNinjaPP's features:

Customizable hotkeys for betting, checking, calling and folding
Customizable street-dependent pot bets that are automatically entered on your turn
Customizable hotkeys that bet user defined percentages of the pot
Customizable hotkeys that bet a fixed number of BBs
Auto-Click Time Bank
One click tournament registration
Automatically take a seat and buy-in for a custom amount
Hotkeys automatically turn off when you switch to non-poker windows. Type in IMs or emails without worrying about hitting hotkeys
Set hotkeys with most standard keyboard keys and any combination of shift, ctrl and alt
Mouse hotkeys allow the Right, Middle, X1 or X2 mouse buttons or combinations of X1 or X2 with the other buttons
Four types of color coded frames around tables in the action queue
Save custom hotkey setups and share them with friends
Automatically updates as needed
Target tables with three different table control methods
Compatible with XPadder and JoyToKey
Compatible with all standard table layouts (Tiled, Stacked, and Cascaded)

If you have any problems or questions when using TableNinjaPP please visit the support page on our website here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tableninjapp/

Thanks for reading and a special thanks to all our beta testers for their help and support,

Fool

Galoper
07-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Can i use this software with Azartia?

Azartia is a skin of party poker.

Thanks in advance,

Fool
07-28-2011, 05:04 PM
TableNinjaPP has not been tested with any Party skins.

Galoper
07-29-2011, 08:58 AM
Are you thinking do that?

Lot of people using PartyTools with Azartia will migrate to your software if you let be compatible.

Think in many potencial customers.

Fool
07-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the interest! We may consider adding support for skins in the future but haven't currently announced any plans to do so.

pmania
07-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Pot betting isn't working for me, it bets all 100%. It bets like 400 and 1000-1800 on opening raises, 200 on flop. And jump mouse to table isn't working either.

Dego
07-30-2011, 06:55 AM
pot betting doesnt work it never puts in the ammount i set up in TN, 4BB +1BB for limper.

+

will there be in the future option for predefined UTG and BTN ammounts ? like 4x BB in UTG and 2.5x on BTN ?

SkateboardP
07-30-2011, 09:40 AM
fixed bets, scroll wheel and auto handle BB annoyances also doesnt work for me..TNPP seems to me pretty buggy and i tested it with the same config as in the sample video

Oldjoules
07-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Hello,

I've tried the software for PartyPoker.FR, the french skin of PP and nothing works.
Is PP.FR supported or will be ?

Thanks.

wallpe
07-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Pot betting isn't working for me, it bets all 100%. It bets like 400 and 1000-1800 on opening raises, 200 on flop. And jump mouse to table isn't working either.

this!!
always allin!

VDweller
07-30-2011, 10:39 AM
I ran a testrun on sit and go's. Stacking didn't bring the table requiring action to the front, but when I tiled the focus was always on tthe action table (off course I changed the drop down menu when playing either stacked or tiled).
The biggest problem was the preflop betting and potbetting buttons didn't work. The software never filled the bet box for me. Allin button worked fine (but that is a party standard button). I tried using some different table colours to see if it was that, but all came the same. I also sat down on a NL2 table and found that the bet box was actually filled there, but always with a number that would automaticly bet me allin.

EDIT
A second thought just sprung in my mind. I think the cashtable betting problem could be a country thing. I noticed in the video you have a dot in your number ($0.72). I live in the Netherlands and a lot (if not all) european countries use a comma. When typing an off bet amount I often curse PP, since I have to reach for the comma on my keyboard instead of using the dot on the numeric keypad. See attached picture

Nic
07-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Same as everyone else, nothing works.
I can min-raise or go all in, nearly pushed 65 pre the first time around.
Nothing is automatic when it comes to waitlists or blinds options either.

Back to the drawing board guys.

configurarHoldemManager
07-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi tableninjaPP don´t work in AzartiaPoker :( .
Azartia is a Skin on Party poker.
Bye

Fool
07-30-2011, 05:38 PM

pot betting doesnt work it never puts in the ammount i set up in TN, 4BB +1BB for limper.

+

will there be in the future option for predefined UTG and BTN ammounts ? like 4x BB in UTG and 2.5x on BTN ?

fixed bets, scroll wheel and auto handle BB annoyances also doesnt work for me..TNPP seems to me pretty buggy and i tested it with the same config as in the sample video

this!!
always allin!

Its tough to say whats happening without more information. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Hello,

I've tried the software for PartyPoker.FR, the french skin of PP and nothing works.
Is PP.FR supported or will be ?

Thanks.

Thanks for the interest. The program hasn't been tested with any skins at the moment but we may add support for them in the future.

PULICARIS
07-31-2011, 04:19 AM
Is there a recommended table layout to be used?

VDweller
07-31-2011, 05:21 AM
Hey Fool,

From what I read in the ppls reactions and my earlier post on the dot and comma situation, I believe most players are playing from european countries and this could be fixed this way. Could you please comment if you had any problems with tournament or sit and go tables regarding the preset bet amounts?

Fool
07-31-2011, 07:23 AM
Hey Fool,

From what I read in the ppls reactions and my earlier post on the dot and comma situation, I believe most players are playing from european countries and this could be fixed this way. Could you please comment if you had any problems with tournament or sit and go tables regarding the preset bet amounts?

So far only one of the four people have sent files in. I was able to solve that problem by recommending a settings change. I haven't had any other problems or unresolved reports so far.

Negat0r
07-31-2011, 10:27 AM
I have the same problem with bets in TOURNAMENTS as guys mentioned. What I have to change in settings to fix comma issues?

VDweller
07-31-2011, 11:16 AM
So far only one of the four people have sent files in. I was able to solve that problem by recommending a settings change. I haven't had any other problems or unresolved reports so far.
You should have it, hope to hear from you soon!

HMUser78
07-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Is there a way to deactivate the autobet feature?
If not, would be a nice "feature"...

Fool
07-31-2011, 05:25 PM
I have the same problem with bets in TOURNAMENTS as guys mentioned. What I have to change in settings to fix comma issues?

As far as I know there isn't a problem with commas. Both TableNinja and TableNinjaFT handle them with no problems. Please send the files I listed above to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors.

Is there a way to deactivate the autobet feature?
If not, would be a nice "feature"...

Entering zeros in the pot betting fields in TableNinjaPP>Pot Betting should disable pre-set bets.

pmania
08-01-2011, 02:20 AM
If you click in HM2 on the app tab on Table Ninja PP and then download, it goes to the page were to download tableninja FT!

pmania
08-01-2011, 02:33 AM
K, I installed party poker and tableninjaPP again on my new installation. And there it seem to work k, so i don't know if I still need to send any files? Cause I probably suspect also what is causing the problem.

pmania
08-01-2011, 02:41 AM
It still doesn't move the mouse when I use Jump mouse to table!

PULICARIS
08-01-2011, 05:22 AM

Could you post the recommended settings for the poker client and/or windows?

Fool
08-01-2011, 05:28 AM
It still doesn't move the mouse when I use Jump mouse to table!

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Could you post the recommended settings for the poker client and/or windows?

So far the only confirmed problem is with non-English copies of Windows. Try going to Control Panel>Region and Language and change to English(USA).

pampaseba
08-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Autorebuy doesn`t exist in Party, and is impossible to play with a stack of 50bb for example

PULICARIS
08-01-2011, 03:23 PM
So far the only confirmed problem is with non-English copies of Windows. Try going to Control Panel>Region and Language and change to English(USA).

Thanks - that fixed my immediate problems. Now I can try out more features.

Tim64
08-01-2011, 08:07 PM

Hi, I am sending you files for todays play with TNPP, as requested. I am getting the same errors for potbetting as described. Look 4ward to hearing from you

drsmoney
08-01-2011, 08:18 PM
I have the same problem! You'hr fix, how ?

Fool
08-02-2011, 12:25 AM
I have the same problem! You'hr fix, how ?

I've confirmed a problem with pot betting if your using commas instead of decimals to seperate numbers. We have a fixed version in test and hope to release it soon. For now the cash game problems can be solved by going to Control Panel>Region and Language and changing to English(USA).

pmania
08-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Hello in my case Table Control Table In Foreground Jump mouse to table ? Doesn't seem to work because it seems to only move the mouse after I click the table, so what could be wrong then ? I will try to make a video of it now and email it, i am testing this on the play money tables. I don't know if testing this on the play money tables has any affect ?

pmania
08-04-2011, 10:48 AM
I just seem to figured it out on party poker how to let the mouse move by TN, you need to click Table taking focus at action! And then it works. It's under Preferences in PP lobby Multi-tabling ->Timeout Settings -> Table taking focus at action (Recommended when playing with keyboard shortcuts) Table jumping to front at action will be greyed out!

Morgoth
08-04-2011, 02:12 PM
1.) Is there no autorebuy option in TableninjaPP ?
If you loose your stack you will miss the next hand unless you rebuy manually. (no auto rebuy in the software)
I think this is the most important function...
there is another software that can do this but i would prefer Tableninja.

2.) does tableninja stars and PP work at the same time?
Or is this not recommended like it was with FT and stars?

Fool
08-04-2011, 10:25 PM
1. You can find a hotkey for "Auto-rebuy to Max" in TableNinjapp>Annoyances.

2. TableNinja and TableNinjaPP will work at the same time. Whats not supported is using the same hotkeys for both programs or stacking both sites' tables together.

natural22
08-19-2011, 04:01 AM
i have a problems: %betting flop turn and river dont work. Always 100% BETs. And dont work annoyances big blind. Dont wait a big blind and post blind!

Fool
08-19-2011, 11:23 AM
i have a problems: %betting flop turn and river dont work. Always 100% BETs. And dont work annoyances big blind. Dont wait a big blind and post blind!

Its difficult to say whats causing this without more information. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

natural22
08-19-2011, 12:09 PM
sent

dondela
08-31-2011, 08:34 PM
i have the same problem

Fool
08-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Are you playing tournaments? There is a current problem with pre-set betting for some tournaments. Try cash games and see if the problem remains. We have an fixed version that should solve this problem and hope to release it soon. Sorry for the hassle.