PDA

View Full Version : Results from 2 different SnG's with the same buy in

Rik
07-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi,

I play 2 kinds of SnG's with the same buy in and the problem is when I got to: 'tourney > results > stakes', those 2 SnG's 'share' the same result (obviously).

I want to know if it's possible to separate the results using some kind of filter.

netsrak
07-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Its hard to help you without any further information. I think the best is if you send us the original handhistories and some screenshots with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com and we take a look at it.

Rik
07-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear but it's very easy to understand.

I play both SnG $1,50 and SnG Fifty50 $1,50 on PokerStars. The profit shown below is from both tourneys combined, because they have the same buy in and I want to know if it's possible to use some kind of filter or anything to show my profit/losses individually.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2uubp.jpg

Maybe my English is screwing up my explanation, sorry about that.

Patvs
07-27-2011, 10:13 PM
HM1 only has a speed, super turbo (=hyper turbo) filter.

There is no way to filter out Double or Nothings, Fifty50s etc if the buyin amount, and speed is the same as another game,
UNFORTUNATELY, it used to be possible on PokerStars because every game used to have a unique buyin amount. Only recently have they given all games the same buyin amounts.

HM2 will be able to filter out "Fifty50" and ALL other type of games.

Rik
07-28-2011, 05:17 AM
Ok, thanks!