PDA

View Full Version : lIVE Tracking hands @ Stars

Roasted
07-27-2011, 05:21 AM
Hey guys,

I have Live tracking activated, the odds are being displayed but only with a delay of +/- 3 hands.
I have duoble checked the autoimport settings and the Stars client setting and they are correct (i think...)

I have HEM patch 1107a

Dou you have any idea how to fix?

Thanks

netsrak
07-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Do you have a very big database?

Another reason can be your auto-import configuration: please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Roasted
07-31-2011, 05:54 AM
Do you have a very big database?

Another reason can be your auto-import configuration: please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

I have attached the config. file....that did not bring the success i hoped for.
My database has 100K players in it...i assume that's big. Is there a way to make live tracking working with big databases as well ?

I look fwd to the solution.

Best regards,

netsrak
07-31-2011, 07:15 AM
I don't see the file - i mean attach it to your post so i can check it.

You can try to maintain and optimize your database: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/87/Database+Management

Roasted
07-31-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi Netsrak,

I have been busy with regcleaner defraggler and even tuned my database...
Please find the attached config file, hopefully you can make something out of it :)

Thanks,
Edwin.

Patvs
08-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Delete: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config
as an auto import folder.

Read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

--

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
Are you still using SQL 8.3 from your PokerTracker time, consider installing SQL 8.4.8/9.0.4 to port 5433.
And reimport all your hands in that instead.