PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with DATE/TIME FILTERS in HEM?

Christian_Peters
07-26-2011, 10:34 PM
You guys seriously need to fix this, seriously. It is extremely inconvenient and irritating.

I am in S.East Asia. I play only on PokerStars. I have the time changed on Pokerstars to local time (CCT).

Under Options>Settings>Adjust Site Import Times, I have changed Stars to +12. Under Options>Settings>Miscellaneous..."Day Start Time", I have set Hour to 11.

Local time here right now is Wednesday morning. I made all of these changes Monday night. Tuesday, I played 3,000 hands on PokerStars. Everything seemed to be working fine. The DATE/TIME FILTERS seemed to work perfectly and when I looked at individual hands, the TIME STAMP on them reflected local time. I stopped playing Tuesday night. I woke up this morning and looked at hands played today, it should obviously be 0. HEM says I've played 3,000 today. Same thing if I try to use an exact date: Today is 7/27, and yet when I filter for 7/27, again HEM says I've played those 3,000 hands today. Ok, so I checked to see if the TIME STAMP on the hands has somehow reverted and they have not, the TIME STAMPS still say that I played those hands yesterday - but the filters simply do not work.

This is annoying the hell out of me and probably many other users who don't happen to live in New York.

Patvs
07-27-2011, 12:38 AM
PokerStars will sometimes write the time of the PokerStars-internal clock to the handhistories.... or use your local time.
If you've set the PokerStars clock to your local time.
You don't need the additional +12 Adjust Site Import Times.

Both PokerStars and HoldemManager should read your local time. (and PokerStars writes the local time to the handhistories)
Open up a handhistory, to see if PokerStars writes the local time, or actually writes a time -12 hours.

Christian_Peters
07-27-2011, 01:29 AM
The raw PokerStars hand histories read exactly like this:

"...2011/07/27 12:37:56 CCT [2011/07/27 0:37:56 ET]"

What should I do?

Please again know that HEM already has the correct time stamp on the hand histories; it seems the problem is with the filters in Today and Specific Date are just giving me the wrong hands.

netsrak
07-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Please send us the hands and some screenshots, we need to reproduce this.
Send them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

MassaTheChamp
08-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi!

I have the same problem, i try to set site import times to -6, but nothing changes. The time is correct at the HH and TS files - CET.

I'll send the neccesary files :)

Patvs
08-03-2011, 11:48 PM
You have to reimport the hands again into a NEW database.
The time adjustment is made during the import.