PDA

View Full Version : Setting Up For Ongame

TheEdzyProjekt
05-02-2009, 10:15 PM
I just bought a new computer and went through all the instructions for setting it up. How do I know if the Ramdisk solution is working or not? Is there anyway to tell?

morny
05-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Are the hands importing? If they are then it works

TheEdzyProjekt
05-03-2009, 05:42 PM
The files are importing but there is no HUD.

morny
05-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Please try the table finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54 and also make sure youve the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

TheEdzyProjekt
05-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I was looking at that table finder FAQ and it said something about playing at Betsafe which is where I am playing. It says this

"Then navigate to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and open the ExeNames.txt file with Notepad.

Scroll until you see the following line:
8,Poker.exe

Replace this line by changing the 8 to a 10 until it looks like this:

10,Poker.exe

Finally scroll to the bottom and if there is another 10,Poker.exe line then delete this line. The click File > Save and restart Holdem Manager and it should now pick up the tables automatically."

Now I changed the "8,Poker.exe" to "10,Poker.exe" and then it says if they're is another "10,Poker.exe" at the bottom to delete it. Now I don't see "10,Poker.exe" but I do see "10,Poker.gr.exe" is that the same thing or no?

morny
05-03-2009, 08:06 PM
No you can leave that one there, its fine if there isnt another just double check that there isnt otherwise it wont work (try find incase its somewhere in the middle)

TheEdzyProjekt
05-03-2009, 08:27 PM
I don't see another one, all I see is "10,Poker.gr.exe" but I leave that one there correct? I don't see another "10,Poker.exe" so I should be fine then.

morny
05-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah that should be fine, be sure HM is closed while making the change, then restart it and it should be fine

TheEdzyProjekt
05-03-2009, 09:33 PM
I just tried a play money table and everything seemed to be working fine when I messed around with it for awhile. My anti-spyware program popped up and I unblocked a HMupdate file so maybe that had something to do with it to. But I am gonna try using it in my session tomo and see what happens. I will let you know how it goes.