PDA

View Full Version : Replayer problem

Indian_Skimmer
07-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Wowza I'd like a $ for every problem I've had since the last update:(

Latest replayer is playing up,decides not to show player name and stack size for seat 5, 9 seat table,also even though setup is ok just out of the blue it decides to put HUD against wrong players,help needed,Thanks

Patvs
07-27-2011, 12:07 AM
Rightclick on the replayer in TableManager (make sure the auto import is running when you replay a hand), and manually select:
the HUD configuration
number of seats

If that doesn't resolve it:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Indian_Skimmer
07-27-2011, 08:08 AM
Many thanks I'll give it a go

Indian_Skimmer
07-27-2011, 08:43 AM
Right,dont know how I did it but seem to be getting somewhere.................

All the HUD panels are now coming up against the right players:).........

Problem though...............The "player name box" ie player name and stack size is still not appearing for "seat 5" in the replayer.......

I am playing on 9 seat tables on Stars...............if you can help me get that back would be grateful,hard to analyse when dont see oppos stack size

netsrak
07-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Stats for seat 5 are probably hidden behind an other player stats or the table avgs. You should move the stats around with the right mouse key.

Indian_Skimmer
07-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks netsrak but with all due respect you do not appear to have read the above correctly,I believe it to be perfectly clear.........

The "stats" for the player in seat 5 are in the correct place,not hidden.

THE PLAYER NAME BOX AND STACK SIZE FOR SEAT 5 ARE MISSING........

Ie if you were playing in seat five the rectangular box with "netsrak" with your chip count benneath your name is not there.

The avatar for the seat is there,the HUD stats are there but players name and chips aint.

Indian_Skimmer
07-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Screen shot attached,who is playing the 640 in seat 5 and I was mistaken above,apologies,but seat 5 HUD stats are missing also

Indian_Skimmer
07-27-2011, 12:37 PM
OOPs not sure you got the screenshot I'll try again

Indian_Skimmer
07-27-2011, 12:41 PM
No cant seem to send you the screenshot,useless with pc's too old............send me an e-mail address I'll send it to that so as you can see the problem,Thanks

Patvs
07-27-2011, 10:01 PM
Email support@holdemmanager.com