PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager + Ongame = Trouble/Freezing

stickupkid
05-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Hello,

I recently switched to ongame from ipoker network where everything ran smooth but now on ongame the tables, as well as the table manager window sometimes kinda freeze up accepting no mouse/key inputs.

Say I play 3 or 4 tables then sometimes they don't accept any inputs at all and I will have to click around like mad, switching tasks back and forth etc to get control again. This is veeeery annoying and also got me timing out/frustrated quite a few times. Also the table manager freezes up in the same kind sometimes, meaning you cannot minimize or move or do anything with it... until you switch tasks a few times and get lucky to unlock it again.

I think its caused by ongame tables stealing focus from eachother which then gets hem to freak out causing this kind of freezups.

Unfortunatly my english is not the best to describe this problem more detailed, hope someone else noticed the same with their ongame/hem combo and can say more.

morny
05-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Can you try ticking forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences and then restart HM and if the problem persists then also try these steps http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=162

stickupkid
05-02-2009, 05:59 PM
I just played a lil round and it did happen again, but it seems that it only happens when windows do overlap or are in front of eachother.

I tried to make a note within HEM (through the hud) and the note window just sat in front of the table and wasnt accesible.. wouldnt even be closable.

I had to move the table behind it away before it was accesible again.

morny
05-02-2009, 06:03 PM
There is a glitch in that the note's title bar doesn't respond when over an
ongame table. You can click on the note itself - not the title bar - and
bring it back into focus and then move/close the note.

Did you try the other suggestions yet? You need to restart HM after changing the settings to see if they take effect

stickupkid
05-02-2009, 08:47 PM
ohh didnt see the reply earlier.. will try that and let ya know if the problems are still there then

stickupkid
05-06-2009, 06:14 AM
im not using vista, but when not having tables in front of eachother seems to fix the problem.

And thx for telling me how to unlock the notes window by clicking into it.