PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty with filtering for a report

sashasharpley
05-02-2009, 03:49 PM
I wanted to analyze hands I played against a single player in HU SNGs (played about 10 against him).

I go to tourney tab then reports sub tab. There I see unfiltered my hands for all tournies between a lower and upper buy in amount and for 2 players only (filtered in 'results' section left vertical column).

I have about 31,000 hands recorded. Now I want to compare all hands against player X. I click on filter button in reports section and select player X in the 'Use vs Player' section at the bottom. I then run a report and no hands show up. I have 175 hands on him showing in the players section. I have tried playing around with the filters such as selecting 2 players and also increasing the value of the amount won or lost against this player but to no avail.

Am I misunderstanding how to use this or is this a bug?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Sasha

morny
05-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe then make sure the Use vs player box is ticked, the player name is selected and leave the $vs as 0 and it should show all hands where ye played together

sashasharpley
05-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Just update to new version. Works for cash BUT NOT for tournies.

Please advise.

morny
05-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah its not implemented yet for tournies, its on the to do list though