PDA

View Full Version : Setup for FullTilt HandHistory location

tkdkillermiller
05-02-2009, 02:31 PM
2 Questions:

I've been following the set-up for FullTilt (I have Vista), and I've created the HandHistory folder as directed. Now I'm trying to follow the next step in the HEM FAQ directions, and it says I should click "Select" opposite the "Folder Name:" field and get it to be "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory", but then it will also have my username after it. My username is not appearing after it. Can you help me to do this? And apparently it's important because...

...it goes on to say: To comply with full tilts terms and conditions where no datamining is allow make sure it is configured to this folder C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\MyUsername and not C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory. It is your responsibility to follow their terms and conditions.

Can someone also explain exactly what is meant by this? Is keeping hand histories in HEM technically not allowed by Full Tilt, but if I make this other path then they won't know? What exactly is it that I'm not supposed to do that is considered "datamining"?

Thanks,
Miller

tkdkillermiller
05-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Ok, got it (so I'm a little slow/technologically retarded). Sorry, I'd delete this thread but I don't know how.

For those interested, ya gotta actually play a hand to get your username to show up! ;)