PDA

View Full Version : Hud doesn't show Diamondbet - SNG & Tourneys

Avenger655
07-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Hi,

when i play cash in Diamondbet HM works perfectly, but when i play Tourneys and SNGs the stats do not appear - it seems that the hands are being imported(they show up in Tourneys -> Hands) but the stats do not show up... i tried the table finder but it didn't work either

klondike
07-26-2011, 07:56 AM
I have the same problem

Cash work 100 %

Tours & SNG. I have to manually detect them with the table finder ( drag redd cross method)

When manually adding the tables, the HUD works fine, but the tours & SNG's arent shown under the tournament result tab in HEM.

I already posted about it several times, and i also got and emial from support saying they are aware of the problem, but there is no ETA about when it will be fixed.

Its been like this for months now...

netsrak
07-26-2011, 08:47 AM
No Hud and no results are 2 different things.
For the Hud: your pokerclient needs to be installied in english language and you may need to use the table finder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

For the results: this has to be programmed (if possible because as far as i know Microgaming writes no tourney summaries). I can't give you any ETA for this.

klondike
07-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Its not the tournament results that is the problem. We can enter the results mannually, if just the tours was under the results tab.

For like the 1 million times. there are nothing under the results tab at all. like the tournaments wasent even played.

But the hands are in the DB. also Poker tracker 3 can import the tours just fine, So im sure its posibel. Its a bug with the HEM software.

Patvs
07-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Email us a handhistory file/.dat file when you've played tournaments to support@holdemmanager.com