account

3. Earn at least 150 player points

4. Come back to this page once you have completed all 3 steps and
click
on Email Verification
http://www.holdemmanager.net/purchase/pro_version/StarsEmail.php> to
have
PokerStars verify the account

I wondered if the "Stars50" bonus (50 dollars if you get 500 FPP's to clear on stars) and the free holdemmanager bonus goes together?
Therefore I sended this email to pokerstars:

Dear,

since a week I have set up my first Pokerstars account and deposited
some money.
I used the bonuscode "Stars50" and now have to collect 500 FPP's to
clear the bonus.

Also, I noticed on the site of holdemmanger
(http://www.holdemmanager.net) that I can get the software for free after collecting 150 points

I have now 139 FPP's and will soon reach 150. My question is now: can I
get
the free software with my points, and still have my bonus on pokerstars?
When I use 150 FPP's I will come back at 0 FPP's. Then, I can start
again
to
reach 500. Am I still allowed to clear the bonus then? Or does the use
of this promotion on the holdemmanager site also mean I lose the bonus
on stars?

thanks in advance

I got this answer:

Hello Dries,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Please contact the support department of 'holdemmanager.net', as this is not a promotion we are offering and we do not know how their promotions run.

If you have any further queries please let us know.

Isn't it strange they don't know this on Pokerstars? Does anyone knows the answer on my question? I would send this problem to holdemmanager support but apparently I can't find any e-mail adress on this site

thanks in advance all!

Al1
05-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Weird.

Can you contact Roy directly here: sales@holdemmanager.net

Put a link to this thread.

Rvg72
05-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi, Stars support is not necessarily aware of the offers through the site so don't be concerned that they are not aware of this promotion. The points level to receive Holdem Manager should be separate from the bonus code so once you reach 150 you can get the PRO code of Holdem Manager and it should not reset your FPP total

Roy

clubje
05-02-2009, 12:51 PM
What do you mean, it does not reset? I suppose I will lose 150 FPP's?
But that's not the point, I just want to know if I still qualify for the first deposit bonus after taking holdemmanager via my FPP's?

It's just that often, you can't have two bonuses or promotions together, you see?

So I have reached my 150 points (in only 3 days) and now I can get HM for free? Strange that it is so easy :)

Rvg72
05-02-2009, 07:36 PM
What do you mean, it does not reset? I suppose I will lose 150 FPP's?
But that's not the point, I just want to know if I still qualify for the first deposit bonus after taking holdemmanager via my FPP's?

It's just that often, you can't have two bonuses or promotions together, you see?

So I have reached my 150 points (in only 3 days) and now I can get HM for free? Strange that it is so easy :)

Sorry but I am not 100% sure but I don't think you will lose your 150 points when we give you the Holdem Manager code. Now just fill out the verification email and once we get the confirmation from Stars you will get your license

Roy

clubje
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Hello,

I have collected my points and did exactly what is on this site.
I get this reply from pokerstars:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately you are not eligible for any offers as your account is not linked to the HoldemManager website.

Best regards,

Scott H
Affiliate Support Team
http://www.pokerstarspartners.com

I don't understand it. What did I wrong? I did exactly what the site says...I'm disappointed

Mike chops
05-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Please email me your stars user name and email address you used to open the account. I'll ask PokerStars to check their reccords.

mike@holdemmanager.net

tmash
06-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I had the same problem, i followed all the instructions and PokerStars emailed me today and said that my account isn't linked to HoldEm Manager.

Disappointed....:(