PDA

View Full Version : List of Issues/requests

Thrahl
07-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Really miss "show known hole cards" option in the Hands window.

HUD stat boxes seem to randomly lock and not let you adjust them. Only way to unlock them is to stop & restart the HUD and if that doesn't work completely shutdown and restart HM2.

HUD stopped showing stats for hero for no apparent reason. The stat box is there but all stats and hands are nil. The issue remains after restarting the application.

The HUD view last hand popup is larger, yet harder to read than the old one as the text/suits seem smaller.

When opening a 2nd, 3rd etc table on Merge the HUD boxes will be in the wrong seats/ positions, but they correct themselves after around a half dozen hands or so. But its still annoying playing an entire round with the stats on the wrong seats.

The "VS Player" tab won/loss figures are inaccurate. Its currently reporting everything won/loss while you are at a table with "X player" rather than listing how much money you have actually won/loss From "X player"

Adding stats to the reports summary is too ponderous. Scrolling through an insanely long list of available stats is much more cumbersome than looking at a large window with all the stats/categories like HM1 has.

The new replayer is kinda clunky. I miss the old slider that let you manual control replaying of a hand. Also miss the right click "play selected hands" menu option. It also seems rather flaky/buggy in general.

"Current player" should actually show the name of the current player rather than have it listed at the bottom of the application window in tiny letters .

udbrky
07-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Can you do a screenshot when the hud stat boxes lock? I've never seen this.

No stats in the HUD is a known issue that came up when we released this build and we've been working on narrowing it down. If it still continues in the next build, send us the log file.

We're looking at some suggested changes for the last hand viewer.

I play a lot on Merge and the only times my HUD is off is before I'm dealt into a hand. What is your seat on Merge and what is your preferred merge seat in HM2?

Vs Player is being worked on.

We're looking at ways to improve the add stats.

Can you explain what you mean by the replayer is flaky/buggy? What controls are you missing in the 2.0 replayer?

Depending on how long a name is, showing the current player in the current player box could make it unreadable.

dcor
07-26-2011, 06:58 PM
title. There are many times when I don't want to have to manually close holdem manager as well as the pokersite in order to start a new session.

udbrky
07-27-2011, 04:29 AM
Session start/end is defined by a set amount of time that has passed without playing a hand, not by closing. Right now, there is no option to manually configure how much time is between sessions. In 1.0, you can do this by manually editing a line in the config file. Some of the customizations from 1.0 are not available currently, but will be added in the future.

Sirus
07-27-2011, 07:16 PM
i cant add note colours to regs? When i detach the replayer and try to add a note and close the note, the replayer closes. Also I would like to see cold 4 bet stat in the hud options.

edit: how do i get the old styled HM1 graphs? How do I change the date and time of a graph to show daily, weekly or monthly?

in sessions how to i change the sessions group?

udbrky
07-27-2011, 09:23 PM
In auto rate, you can change the color of the note on a player, by right clicking the auto rate icon. The replayer hides behind HM2 when you click save or cancel. We are working on that.

We are compiling stats that are not in the hud that should be. This will be added to that list, so we can see what we can do.

Graphs will get some work before release. You can choose the graphs from more reports, then use the date range filter to choose the time frame.

Sessions group is not currently available, but has been written up.

Sirus
07-28-2011, 03:56 AM
thanks for your reply.

I like progression, and it seems that most things have prorgessed in HM2 - still havent used all of it but i like what i see.

Although the graphs havent progressed though. I dont think that they needed to be changed sp drastically from HM1.

Also the default colour ranges in the hud settings - where did you get these ranges from?

udbrky
07-28-2011, 04:00 AM
They haven't so much changed as, are still basic. 1.0 wasn't as evolved in the beginning as it is now. Customization and optimization come after stabilization.

Most default settings were from looking at typical ranges. After you reset it, it divides the ranges between the hud boxes used.

Thrahl
07-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Can you do a screenshot when the hud stat boxes lock? I've never seen this.

I play a lot on Merge and the only times my HUD is off is before I'm dealt into a hand. What is your seat on Merge and what is your preferred merge seat in HM2?

Can you explain what you mean by the replayer is flaky/buggy? What controls are you missing in the 2.0 replayer?

Depending on how long a name is, showing the current player in the current player box could make it unreadable.

I think it may have been a 3rd party app causing it or the update fixed it because its not doing it anymore. :D

Preferred seat is 5 in both the merge client and HM2, I'll send you some Screen Shots.

For instance trying to press control to select multiple hands to add to the replayer is frustrating, as every time HM2 imports a hand it de-selects everything you selected. Which removes all of the selected hands from the replayer. The HM1 slider was the nuts. You could use it to go forward, backward, stop or play the hand back as fast or slow as you chose. It was much more useful than the HM2 slider that does nothing but control the speed of the replay.

An abbreviation would be fine. Just something more visible to indicate who the current player is.

udbrky
07-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Sent along the DB name idea and hte others have been suggested for the replayer.