PDA

View Full Version : Betsafe SKin (Ongame) stopped importing hands, but recognizing tables....

thejoker100
07-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Hello,

I had some problems setting up my HEM and HUD with Betsafe but finally got it working only to have it stop working.

I have the latest version 1.11.07a, Windows 7, UAC diabled, no problems with antivrius/firewall, hidden files are shown

It was importing and I used the table finder red cross to attach tables and then my HUD was working as well. SO had importing and the HUD working fine (although it was using a standard HUD dsiplay rather then my custom one which comes up on most sites as my default so not sure what to do there). Today it just doesn't import anything and the table finder displays all the tables but no HUD display pops up

I hadn't changed the import folder (c:\users\myusername\P5JacaClient\) from when it was working so can't seem to understand why it would stop overnight. I have read a bunch of posts but they are mainly older ones re: Betsafe or very brief ones

Plz help!

thejoker100
07-25-2011, 05:16 PM
now my HUD is totally messed =(
doesn't work with Ipoker (my main site) it imports hands but the HUD is stuck as flop being AhAhAhAhAh and people have AsAc, 2s2c, etc all around the table and the numbers are stuck like that

where as earlier in the day my HUD and import were working perfectly fine with Ipoker while I was experiencing the problem with Betsafe. When I closed HEM to restart it it asked me to re-enter my code, which is the only thing different then a few hours ago. I entered my code and had np loading it up

**** UPDATE** Ok i got my ipoker working properly again by deleting all the import folders except the ipoker one so obv the problem is lying there

Patvs
07-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a new database and reimport your hands. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Also go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and make sure no HUD configuration has overlapping/conflicting settings. (so it will use your custom HUD and not the standard HUD)