PDA

View Full Version : Entraction time of HHs

luckylucky
05-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm playing at GMT time, I've noticed that for entraction(NOIQ) for some reason my hands are stored as 1 hour ahead so it's screwing up my multi-tabling records etc etc.

I just took a look at a NOIQ HH and a time example is "
Game ended 2009-05-01 01:16:00 GMT+01:00".

The actual time the hand finished for me was 00:12:16 - but NOIQ saves it as 1 hour ahead and I'm guessing that's what HM takes as the time. Can this be sorted?

morny
05-01-2009, 07:56 PM
See this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=65

luckylucky
05-01-2009, 07:59 PM
That doesn't answer my question.

edit: If you don't understand what I posted originally I can explain more if needed.

I can play across more than one site at a time. Say I play on Ongame,iPoker and Entraction. If I play at say 8 p.m. then my ipoker and ongame hands are correctly saved as 8 p.m. , but my Entraction hands go time travelling by 1 hour into the future. ;)

morny
05-01-2009, 08:02 PM
You use that to offset the timedifference, if you want your day to start at midnight and the server time is +1 hour, then set it to 11pm and it will offset the difference. It dosent change the actual time in the HH it just allows you to see today and yesterday stats allowing for the timezone difference

luckylucky
05-01-2009, 08:07 PM
You use that to offset the timedifference, if you want your day to start at midnight and the server time is +1 hour, then set it to 11pm and it will offset the difference. It dosent change the actual time in the HH it just allows you to see today and yesterday stats allowing for the timezone difference

That would be fine if I just played on Entraction. I had edited my previous post to explain why this is an issue.

morny
05-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Yeah, unfortunatley that option only works for 1 site, its on the todo list to add multi timezone support but currently weve no workaround, sorry

luckylucky
05-02-2009, 05:15 AM
Yeah, unfortunatley that option only works for 1 site, its on the todo list to add multi timezone support but currently weve no workaround, sorry

cheers. Not exactly the most pressing issue anyway I suppose, but it'd be nice to have.