PDA

View Full Version : auto-import seemed to work, then stopped working

samb
05-01-2009, 05:54 PM
First time user (omaha player). Installed 1.07 and applied the latest patch. Added the FT hand history folder in the "Configure Auto Import" panel. Initially, it seemed to work. But after stopping auto import and configuring HMHud.exe to be run as administrator (Vista), it just wouldn't start importing again. The program doesn't freeze or anything, but nothing happens.

morny
05-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Can you answer these questions please http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

samb
05-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Sure, but quite frankly most of these questions seem irrelevant to the issue at hand. No problem or error is reported, as it seems that no attempt is even being made at importing the HH files. No green is ever seen in the "Import Progress:"-bar, and the box below simply says "Auto importing...". And I repeat, initially it worked.

1) 1.08.01
2) Full Tilt and Poker Stars.
3) Yes.
4) Yes.
5) No.
5a) No.
6) I tried it when HMHud.exe was not being run as administrator and the table manager did not automatically get populated with my tables, and it seemed to work, except I was told that HMHud.exe needed administrator privileges.
7) Yes.
8) Yes.
9) Slightly edited config file attached.

morny
05-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Email me to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread