PDA

View Full Version : How to manually end a "session"?

AbsolutCam
05-01-2009, 05:50 PM
I've noticed that sometimes I'll close all my tables, and relaunch again some short time later, and the "Sessions" tab treats the whole thing as one long session. Or sometimes for whatever reason I'd like to treat new hands from a certain time as a new session. So is there a way to manually end a session (as defined in Holdem Manager) and start a new one?

morny
05-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Not currently but its on the to do list

Blitz
05-01-2009, 11:32 PM
I play multiple sessions a day, but if I happen to sit at the same table again later, it combinds my stats with the previous sessoin(s) in the day. The break in between sessions is long enough for HEM to recognize it as a new session, but for my stats they don't start fresh. This is an issue for me since I'm a 24 tabler that sometimes needs my session stats on myself to realize what my table image may be at that time. Any way to reset that?

morny
05-02-2009, 03:21 PM
No, were aware of the problems it causes and it will be fixed, its quite complicated to fix though so im not sure whether theyrell be a manual clear session button or an option to configure the times a session should last etc but we will get some sort of option as soon as weve time

jjittojj
06-23-2009, 05:10 AM
I've noticed that sometimes I'll close all my tables, and relaunch again some short time later, and the "Sessions" tab treats the whole thing as one long session. Or sometimes for whatever reason I'd like to treat new hands from a certain time as a new session. So is there a way to manually end a session (as defined in Holdem Manager) and start a new one?

I agree should be added.
Obviously people play totally different when re-buy period ends , and there will be other times also when it would be handy to manually reset.

Personally as a sit and go player i would like HUD to be able too:

- My hand count = reset to 0 hands history for me (when teleported).
- Their hand count = lifetime hands/table hands/last 20hands/last 40hands/60hands/80/100/200...table all interchangeable interchangeable.....

This would be able to give you knowledge of how/if /when/and speed in which regs and sharks adjust their game throughout a tourny etc... basically you need this info to read;
,if,
, when,
,how, and in which ways players adjust their games.

Cheers and Wealth :cool:

netsrak
06-23-2009, 05:33 AM
You can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general