PDA

View Full Version : Mutiple HUD on Ipoker

koendevis
07-25-2011, 07:43 AM
Hey Guys,

I want to play HU on Ipoker and i setted up a new HUD for HU. My default is a fullring HUD.
It only shows my default HUD and in the sticky i readed:

''Cryptologic & iPoker Exceptions
Because of the way both these sites setup seating numbers between different stakes like HU,6Max and FR Hm cant recognize whether its HU, 6 max, or FR, and usually defaults to Full Ring. You can manually override the layout in this case using the Table Manager like in the screen shot below by right clicking and choosing your layout.''

The screenshot didnt work and i dont know what to do to make the HU HUD work. Can i make it work or should i make my default HUD HU? If so can i copy the HU HUD towards the default HUD?

Tnx in advance!

netsrak
07-25-2011, 08:41 AM
If you are using different HUD configurations you need to configure for each of them in the "Use for" tab where it should be used.
If you don't need the default Hud best is to connect it to a site you are not playing.

For manually switching the configuration (as a test) right click on the table name in the table manager and choose a hud from the list.

koendevis
07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Ok thanks.

I connected my default HUD to a site i dont play at.
My HU HUD did allready only contain the checkboxes for HU.

It still doesnt work for WIlliam Hill, at least not in the holdem manager replayer. By table manager you mean the replayer? Rightclicking on the table name doesnt do anything..

Patvs
07-25-2011, 06:13 PM
TableManager is the window that opens when you start the auto import.
Rightclick on the tablename and manually select a HUD configuration.

Also go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between all the HUD configurations.