PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong with Microgaming importing

Jakro
05-01-2009, 01:25 PM
I've read the faq, set up correct directories, deleted gamehistory.dat, made new database and every other solution suggested here on this kind of problems.

I can't get any HUD. I managed to get 154 hands imported to my old database, but most are either +-1 bb or breakeven, although I played for stacks during the session. Some cards are not showing in hand histories and it also shows that I ended on winning that session, although I know that I lost.

It seems that only pre-flop winnings are showing correct. I don't know, it's all over the place really. Weird problem, any suggestion would be welcome.

I have Windows XP and I am playing on Unibet. Version is 1.08 beta 22.

Jakro
05-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Version is 1.08 beta 22.
Updated to 1.08.01, didn't help.

Jakro
05-01-2009, 05:04 PM
It seems that only pre-flop winnings are showing correct. I don't know, it's all over the place really. Weird problem, any suggestion would be welcome.

I took a little closer look and it looks like nothing is correct actually. I fold the hand pre-flop and HEM claims that I won 0.3 d every hand like that. What's going on?

morny
05-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Can you backup then delete the gamehistory.dat file in the Prima folder, then create a new database in HM http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and if the problem persists email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Rvg72
05-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi, your Prima hand histories are very odd - I think you need to switch them to English. For example

<Card value="9" suit="p"
what is suit "p"?

or
<Card value="Ä" suit="ru"

or

<Card value="Ktar" suit="p"

etc

Please let me know

Roy

morny
05-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah ive came across this since, you need to uninstall Prima and then reinstall it in English language and then it should work although youll lose your old hands as the HH are written in another language that HM cant understand