PDA

View Full Version : Import stopped mid session

BlackSaphire
07-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Win7, HEM2b, DB is quite small since I've recreated it with hands from last month only.

While playing MTTs I realized that everything looked as if it was working fine, the pop-up popped when I hoovered and so on, but hands number for OPs and Hero stopped growing... and stats stopped updating obv :rolleyes:

Tried to close and restart HEM 3/4 times:
1st time HUD restarted, but frozen as before
2nd onward HUD refused to start and NoteCaddy stopped reading hands

Error Log: http://www.the-last-aerie.com/error_log.zip

udbrky
07-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Does the sessions tab show hands are importing still?

udbrky
07-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Can you also please send your note caddy definitions from the c:\users\{username}\app data\roaming\holdemmanager\notecaddydefinitions

zip that folder and email to me - cbirkey@gmail.com. Something definitely looks wrong there according to your log.

Also, you need to clear home game files out of your poker stars import folder. Currently we do not support the hands, and they can trip up the import, which is what it looks like is happening here.

Also please send the HH files you were importing when this happened. But clearing the stars import folder will solve it, unless your note caddy definitions are funky.

BlackSaphire
07-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Mail just sent, subj "BlackSaphire - HEM Forum".

Hands had stopped importing even looking from Session Tab.
Please note that today, starting from a clean DB and reimporting everything from HMArchive folder, the tournament I was playing when it froze imported OK.
NoteCaddy did not create notes for this tournament even from DB, while it created them for other MTTs played on the same PR.

The HH from PS Home Games where from HEM Archive, so if caused errors it was during the import of the Archive, not while I was playing.

udbrky
07-25-2011, 03:06 PM
Got your files, will test and see what is going on.

BlackSaphire
07-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Just replayed to your e-mail.

Just wanted to be clear on this: when I drop the DB and restart importing everything from last month in HM Archive, the HH of the MTTs where HEM2 stopped working import with no problem at all.

The problem seems to be during live play only.