PDA

View Full Version : Auto Importing import only 50-60% to Holdem Manager

Magninioh
07-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Hi

I have previously had problems with "auto import" which now has only gotten worse.

It started a few months ago.

Then the HEM only imported about 90% of the hands I played.
Now its even worse.
My last session I played 233 hands, and 140 got imported!!!! (60%)

Whit this problem my stats get very misleading. And now I can no longer improve my game by looking at these stats.

I Have this problem with both Poker Stars and Full Tilt Poker

Anyone have any idea how i can solve this problem?

Patvs
07-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected!)
If the hands are then still not there, reimport your hands into a new database:
Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Out of the 233 hands from your last session:
do 40% import as errors, incomplete hands? Or they're simply not written by PokerStars to the handhistory file at all?

Magninioh
07-31-2011, 02:57 PM
Im not sure what it is.

All the hands are showing (as stats) in my Table Manager while im playing. The stats are updating after every hand both for me and my opponents.

BUT:
When the session is over and i want to check my stats in Holdem Manager it only shows about 50-60% of the hands I have played.
And that means that the allover stats are missleading, and i cant whatch a replay of the missing hands..

The handhistory files is automaticly removed from the folder where the handhistory is saved (D:programfiler/pokerstars/handhistory) and placed into the Holdem Manager Archive Folder (D:Progrmafiler/holdemmanager/archive folder (...))

I cant open the handhistory files: "Error (...) Not a valid win 32-application"

Patvs
07-31-2011, 11:43 PM
All PS/FT hands are regular .txt files.
Just open them with notepad from the archive folder.

Try reimporting them into a new database.

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

set your date filter not to TODAY.
Maybe half your hands from the session actually show up as yesterday's hands due to a time difference.

Magninioh
08-01-2011, 12:47 PM
I discovered that the handhistory file is COMPLETE.

netsrak
08-02-2011, 03:41 AM
What does that mean?
Did it work with a new database?

Magninioh
08-02-2011, 05:09 AM
Now it works with a new database :)

Thank You Very Much :)

Magninioh
08-20-2011, 11:13 AM
OK

ONLY 3 weeks after i created a new database the same problem returned.

Is it possible to copy/move all the hands from the old databases to a new one? How?

Patvs
08-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Select Database--> EXPORT HANDS

But instead of exporting the hands, it's better to just reimport the original handhistories from your archive folder into a new database.

Magninioh
08-21-2011, 05:53 AM
Thank you

But now there is another problem. In holdem manager "reports" window: I selected players Magninioh(PS) and Magninioh91(FTP) when i select the players in the rports window about 50% of the hands are missing! no filter

netsrak
08-21-2011, 06:20 AM
please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Are this all cash game hands or can there be tourney hands too.