PDA

View Full Version : Import from folder

marius
05-01-2009, 07:12 AM
I am importing 5milion hands(5K files) right now on my HM and after 10 houars,
I`m geting this http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/387/capture01052009140138.jpg

1) when I was starting the import he was doing it with speed of 80h/s now only 30h/s is he getting slower or the files are bigger?

2) what is going to happen if I`m going to stop the import afer about few houars, it is not goig to damage anything in my DB ,and the hands already imported are going to be saved?

3) if after few days I`m going to import again the next days, how am I going to do that without impoting the same hands again(and loose some time)?

4)can I divide the main folder with all the hands in some smaler folders and import them every night?and how can I know what files he allredy imported

ty vm and sry about my english:)

marius
05-01-2009, 12:41 PM
bump!

My HM looks like is going to crush soon pls help :(

morny
05-01-2009, 04:15 PM
1) Thats estimated based on the size of files at the time, it could have started with a couple of thousand small files which would leave it with a higer rate of h/s but as it comes across bigger files (like database on ongame or prima or just big files in general) then it would readjust that figure, also as the database increases the speed will slow also

2) Yeah you can stop and continue it again if you like and all hands currently saved will still be there

3) It will skip over duplicate hands, it will delay your time but not by much, alot of the time processing a hand is adding the stats to tables and doing calculations etc so when it skips a hand it does this extremely quickly since theres no processing to do

4) That wont work well as it will be hard to know which ones from each folder were imported unless it finishes a folder 100%

marius
05-01-2009, 04:56 PM
ty sir

@4) It is only 1 big folder with 5000files(1file/1K hands)