PDA

View Full Version : Problems with tourneys in HEM

zaigezunt
04-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Just installed the 1.08 version . I have a bunch of tourney hands under the reports section as well as under preflop cards , and hands . When i click on results though , nothing comes up . Totally blank !? I played a bunch of mtts today and the hands have loaded . I have no filters clicked .

zaigezunt
04-30-2009, 08:57 PM
also i have tourney hands from jan that i would like to delete , but when i click on purge hands nothing comes from tourneys , not the ones i can see from jan and not the ones from today

zaigezunt
05-01-2009, 11:00 AM
will hem be able to track bounties collected in tourneys/sngs?

morny
05-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Just installed the 1.08 version . I have a bunch of tourney hands under the reports section as well as under preflop cards , and hands . When i click on results though , nothing comes up . Totally blank !? I played a bunch of mtts today and the hands have loaded . I have no filters clicked .

Are these with hands imported after updating to 1.08, if so were they MTTs, with MTTs youll need to also import the summaries, if theyre just sngs email some of them to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread

also i have tourney hands from jan that i would like to delete , but when i click on purge hands nothing comes from tourneys , not the ones i can see from jan and not the ones from today

We havent added tourney purging yet but we will soon

will hem be able to track bounties collected in tourneys/sngs?

Not yet but we will add this in later versions

zaigezunt
05-01-2009, 04:58 PM
They were 45 and 90 man sngs . Not sure how HEM would classify them

What kind of timeframe do you mean when you say later?

zaigezunt
05-01-2009, 06:02 PM
is tm capable of all this now?

morny
05-01-2009, 06:30 PM
I dont have an ETA, Both HM and TM would need the summaries simply because there isnt enough information in the HH to tell HM if its a 45 or 90 man sng and until it knows this it dosent know payout structures, if you make the final table it can use intelligence to figure it out but if you dont you need to import the summaries