PDA

View Full Version : Ongame crashes with HUD

zitouni
07-24-2011, 05:50 AM
Hello,

I did not really know where to post this as the problem is mainly on the poker software (bwin and Sajoo).
But the problem occurs only with the HUD.

I usually play 3 ot 4 tables in ring games and the problem arrives sometimes with 3 tables and very often with 4.

when I have the HUD working and some HUD windows open (as note taking and hand view= the poker software and the HUD windows get frozen and I need to restart bwin.

Nobody of my friends have this issue.
Of course I tried to reinstall everything (including formating my PC and reinstalling Windows)

Did you have any feedback on this and heard about a turnaround ?

Thanks in advance
Zit

netsrak
07-24-2011, 05:58 AM
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? and if yes which ones?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

zitouni
07-25-2011, 12:49 PM
I answer in red in the quote

Which gametype? NLH 6max CG
Which HM version? -> All previous versions - current one is 1.11.07a
Which operating system? Vista 64 bits
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? and if yes which ones? No only AVG antivirus

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.17191

Patvs
07-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Update Vista to the latest service pack. Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

Turn on Windows Firewall.
Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe , even if the firewall is turned off. (do the same for the main bwin.exe file)
Turn off User Account Control and reboot: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

zitouni
08-07-2011, 03:42 AM
So I tried this.
And now Ongame does not crash anymore but the HUD crashes as often and I need to relaunch it regularly.
Of course it is less disturbing but I have to relaunch it 2 or 3 times in a 90 min session.

olliepower
08-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Hi,

since the issue is with your HUD now, Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager