PDA

View Full Version : Problems with HUD since Party update today

Klin
04-30-2009, 02:51 PM
The table finder don t connect to my tables and i get an error message that the program has to be closed......
What i have to do?

Thx Klin

Klin
04-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Can i have a fast answer plz from an admin?

Before the new PP update it worked nice now.... error message HUD mistake, HUD has to be closed....

Whats up that?

morny
04-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Can you post the exact error message please

Klin
04-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Dear morny,

thx for feedback.
I have updated my version from 1.08 beta 12 to 1.08 dont know, i guess the newest one with the omaha free and table scanner option for x days and i restarted my comp and now it works, i dont need the funktions, but now it works, hm......
The message came from windows near like that:

" HM HUD has an error, it has to be close......." and to go on i had to klick yes and the table manager was closed, if i restarted the table manager same comes up after 2 sec.

with kindly regards

Klin

brendons31
05-01-2009, 09:48 AM
This sounds similar to my problem.

When I launch the HUD it comes up with an error message saying HmHUD has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Need help please.

Eye4AnEye82
05-01-2009, 04:36 PM
I have also a error message, something about java and parsing or something... next time i make a screenshot.

Eye4AnEye82
05-01-2009, 05:51 PM
okay, now i dont get any error messages.
but if i start the HUD the stats are appearing and instantly after that everything FREEZES!!! can just get rid of it with Taskmanager terminate application.

plz HELP!!!

using V 1.08.01 - its the newest one i guess

wims
05-01-2009, 06:13 PM
but if i start the HUD the stats are appearing and instantly after that everything FREEZES!!! can just get rid of it with Taskmanager terminate application.

plz HELP!!!

Same issue for me, this is a HUGE problem, as im not able to work.

morny
05-01-2009, 07:36 PM
This sounds similar to my problem.

When I launch the HUD it comes up with an error message saying HmHUD has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Need help please.

Can you make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 and if the problem persists Please follow the instructions for uninstalling and reinstalling .net framework here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=14

plz HELP!!!

Can you try these steps and tell me if the problems persist http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=162

Klin
05-02-2009, 12:36 AM
And HM HUD the second:

Its strange, now i have the problem, sometime i get the HUD and sometimes not.
Table finder find the table, but no HUD comes up, i restard HM and it works, next tourney starts and it works not......
The problems i have since PP update, before HM excellent worked.

I have to reinstall my free pgh 2.09 and install the 3.5 from your link?

Any other idea from the support?

Greatings Klin

zurp
05-02-2009, 04:58 AM
When I run import on Holdem Manager it starts correctly and the stats appear.
Then after a few seconds a window : "Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library" displays the following message:
"Assertion failed!
Program:...
File:.\HandParse.cpp
Line: 1873
Expression: 0
..."

Up to now I had no problem and the HUD worked correctly on Party.
If I launch it on "Everest" it works correctly so the problem seems to be with Party.

HM: 1.08

Eye4AnEye82
05-02-2009, 02:36 PM
When I run import on Holdem Manager it starts correctly and the stats appear.
Then after a few seconds a window : "Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library" displays the following message:
"Assertion failed!
Line: 1873
Expression: 0
..."

same yesterday!
think the "line" row seems to be different.
i will play in few minutes. i will see if it happens again

Eye4AnEye82
05-02-2009, 06:48 PM
"Assertion failed!
Line: 733
Expression: seat<10
For information on how your can cause an assertion failure, see the C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled"

hmmm

Klin
05-03-2009, 06:16 PM
And now i have a new problem:

If i start the HUD after a few time PArty Poker freeze. And only if HM HUD is running.

Possible that there ciomes a support for the new PP update, something is running wrong, i know many players who has problems.

Greatings
Klin

morny
05-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond asap

Mike chops
05-03-2009, 11:17 PM
It should be ok to press continue. Please do this for now and we will soon release a build without the assertion.

wims
05-04-2009, 11:00 AM
The runtime error is not really the important error here, the important error is the one indicated by Klin's last post:

And now i have a new problem:

If i start the HUD after a few time PArty Poker freeze. And only if HM HUD is running.

Possible that there ciomes a support for the new PP update, something is running wrong, i know many players who has problems.

Greatings
Klin

The implications of this issue are far greater than some runtime error thats possible to click the igonore button to remove. This bug causes your program to basically be brick for me. Its useless without a hud. This is happening to many partypoker players and it HAS TO be fixed as quickly as possible, because they way it is now people are not able to work to make their living

Klin
05-05-2009, 03:12 PM
You are working on a solution?

Party always freeze after a few time, only if i close the table manager it goes on without startuing PP new, so its 100% a HM+PP Problem.

Can we have an answer what are you doing to solve the problem.

I have XP, installed PP very new at all and have the 1.08 HM version and before PP update its worked nice.

Wit kindly regards

Klin

morny
05-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Yes there working on it
It should be ok to press continue. Please do this for now and we will soon release a build without the assertion.

Sylarr
05-05-2009, 05:26 PM
As previously mentioned, the assertion is not the main issue here.

oddchild
05-06-2009, 08:51 AM
"Assertion failed!
Line: 733
Expression: seat<10
For information on how your can cause an assertion failure, see the C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled"

hmmm

I am now getting this exact message

Sylarr
05-07-2009, 10:14 AM
I haven't been able to play for a week now. Is there any action begin taken?

Poker is my main source of income and not being able to play is a pretty big deal for me. There has been no helpful support from anyone and no sign of it coming soon.

What's the deal?

Mike chops
05-07-2009, 10:21 AM
The problems have been with the FPHG live hands. You could easily stop using the program while you play.

We released 1.8.02 and hopefully that will fix these issues.

oddchild
05-07-2009, 10:50 AM
I am using 1.08.02 and the problem persists.

Sylarr
05-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Hey Mike, thank you for the quick reply. Disabling live hands in FPHG does indeed seem to fix the problem. However BetPot depends on having the .live file there. So this is not really a workable solution.

Any other suggestions?

Klin
05-07-2009, 12:30 PM
The problems have been with the FPHG live hands. You could easily stop using the program while you play.

Is there another way to get a workable live HUD without FPHG live folder?
I tried it to get the HUD information from the HM folder and not from the FPGH folder and i also get e freeze or an error message from windows that the HUD must be closed.
If there is another workable way plz tell me what i have to do.
The HUD is the special and importand function for me, thats because i use HM.
Its bullshit to play without a HUD.
How long you need to solve the problem?

Greatings
Klin

tony
05-11-2009, 11:57 PM

Is there another way to get a workable live HUD without FPHG live folder?
I tried it to get the HUD information from the HM folder and not from the FPGH folder and i also get e freeze or an error message from windows that the HUD must be closed.
If there is another workable way plz tell me what i have to do.
The HUD is the special and importand function for me, thats because i use HM.
Its bullshit to play without a HUD.
How long you need to solve the problem?

Greatings
Klin

+1
My computer still freezing...
No sense on sugesting people not to use the HUD, right?

oddchild
05-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey Mike, thank you for the quick reply. Disabling live hands in FPHG does indeed seem to fix the problem. However BetPot depends on having the .live file there. So this is not really a workable solution.

Any other suggestions?

How do I disable live hands in FPHG?

My problems remain, BTW.

morny
05-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Hud Options > Site Options > Party Tab > Untick track live hands

oddchild
05-20-2009, 03:48 AM
Ok, that seems to be working ok at the minute. What exactly does that option do when highlighted?

morny
05-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Its used in conjunction with FPHG that mines the table.