PDA

View Full Version : Lost hands

kazm
04-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi, somehow i lost 80% of my HH. Still dont know how I did it. The maps in which theyre stored was empty when I saw it.

I mailed Stars and they send me my complete HH in a txt file named "Hands."

Now I try to import it and now this happens:

1: 1 (to 9) parts of large file have been processed
Then:
2: imported 1 files
Hands imported: around 11k
duplicate hands: same number
after this HM starts with step 1: 1 to 9 parts of large file have been processed.

How is this possible? Did I do something wrong in HM? Did Stars lose 70% of my HH? Did they only send me a small part of my hands?

Dunno if you can help me but any help would be appreciated.

Thx

mksmipalla
04-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Do you mean the folder in stars wher they are stored is empty? Holdem Manger is moving your HH to your archive folder after a short amount of time. Are the hands in you arcive folder?

kazm
04-30-2009, 11:39 AM
yep there are hands in my archive folder. 20k of around 75k i should have.

I think theyre the only ones I got left when the rest disappeared. Ive loaded them in HM too.

edit: yup, only duplicates

kazm
04-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Anyone?

It seems to me like Stars send me only part of my HH. The bastards :mad:;)

mksmipalla
04-30-2009, 02:53 PM
I know HM doesn't delete hands from the poker clients folder or from the arcive folder it will only move them. Even if you purge hands from your database the raw hands don't get deleted from the arcive folders

morny
04-30-2009, 05:50 PM
Im not sure exactly whats wrong, did you delete your hands from HM, it seems the hands are already in the database if your getting duplicates so i dont get why your trying to reimport them? Did you check your filters?

As MK mentioned HM dosent delete HH it only moves them to the archive folder

kazm
04-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Thx but no i didnt delete them as far as i know. And it seems like something I couldnt do by accident.

When 'it' happened a part of my hh remained.

Then I got my HH back from Stars but apparently only the hands I didnt lose. So now I still miss 70% of my hands

Maybe it has nothing do with HM and its a Stars thing. Its just so strange. Ive cleared all filters btw.

morny
04-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Email me to arrange a teamviewer session and also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net

You cant just delete the hands by mistake so either theres a problem with the database displaying the hands or the filters

kazm
05-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Ty very much. I'll mail you.