PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars.it doesn't import hands

armonica
07-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Pokerstars.it (the Italian version) doesn't show imported hands although the HUD is working.
I have the Pokerstars software configured in english and the hand histories are correctely imported in the designated folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\PokerStars.IT\HandHist ory\, but from there they will not show up in HEM.
I am using Windows 7, HEM 1.11.07a and yes I am switching to € when I look for those hands.
Neither the autoimport (configured with the correct folder) nor the import from folder seems to find the hands.

armonica
07-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Follow up from previous post: I checked a second time the C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\PokerStars.IT\HandHist ory\ and the hand histories have disappeared???:confused:

Patvs
07-23-2011, 04:30 PM
The handhistories are moved to the archive folder: C:/HMArchive
To see the hands in HoldemManager:
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with the regional settings English (United States)
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

armonica
07-23-2011, 09:24 PM
I cleared the filters and I changed the regional settings to English, but those hands still don't show up.

netsrak
07-24-2011, 05:47 AM
please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

If that doesn't help please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

armonica
07-24-2011, 08:31 AM
I copied yesterday's hands to a different folder from the HMarchive, launched ImportFromFolder and got:

files imported: 3 of 3
hands imported: 0
duplicate hands: 270

It seems like the files have allready been imported in HEM but for some reason I can't see them.
Could it be because of the euro instead of dollar format?
I have no problem with all the other poker sites (all in US$).
I tried to attach those files but they exceed the size for this forum limit.

armonica
07-24-2011, 09:46 AM
Well now those hands are showing correctely, I don't know what happened but it's finally working.
Thanks for the assistance.