PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Vision

Botmac
07-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Will this program still be available in HEM2?

udbrky
07-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Currently it is not. There are a lot of the features that will be covered in places like the opponents tab.

Play around with it some and see what you can't do that HM Vision is doing and let us know.

Botmac
07-23-2011, 10:00 PM
I hope it does become available, hem2 is a fine program, but it just can't analyze groups of players like vision can. I watched the pt4 demo video and it looks like they have incorporated some of the features from vision into there program. I hope it does become available:)

udbrky
07-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Have you checked out the opponents' summaries tab much?

Botmac
07-23-2011, 11:38 PM
Yes I've been playing around with it, but sorry it is nothing like vision.

udbrky
07-23-2011, 11:51 PM
OK. I dont' think Vision has been pushed out of the picture completely.

B-Money
07-24-2011, 04:18 PM
HM Vision is coming. In what form? We don't fully know yet. The HM Vision developer was a huge contributor to HM2 development and he hasn't had time to complete HM Vision yet. Right now it's undecided if it will be a straight port, or integrated into HM fully. Rest assured we've seen the competitions video and Vision will not be dropped. We love it too and are lucky to have this developer on the internal HM development team.

We should have more info in the next week or two on HM Vision.

Botmac
07-24-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the info guys, keep up the good work:D

Mercadiator
10-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Any updates on this?
I tried Hold'em Vision in the past days, and I must say that I really love it.

I only wish it was much bigger than it currently is.

I'm planning to buy it once the trial is over, but first I'm going to wait and see what PokerTracker 4 has to offer, and I'm also very curious on what's behind the "Summaries" tab that's currently hidden in HEM 2

That aside, I don't believe PT4 nor the Summaries tab, can compete with Hold'em Vision and I really really would love to see further development to it.

But it seems to be very pricy though, 70 $ if you compare it to the amount of tabs it currently has.
It's fine for me ( = i'll buy it ) if we are guaranteed that further development is coming.

udbrky
10-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Like B-Money said, it should be pretty huge. It's been the last to develop, just because

1) the creator has been a huge part of HM2 and hasn't had time

2) It depends completely on the framework of HM2, and the possibilities of what it can do couldn't even be figured out until HM2 was in more of a final product.

IMO, it's goin to be huge.