PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming

johncc
07-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Doesnt find any tables, using table finder, even though the table shows in Sessions, with Zero stats

morny
07-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Are the hands definitely importing, what site is it on?

johncc
07-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Its been a constant problem with Ladbrokes, sorted it once with Chris, but it keeps coming back, also Micro wont import using the .dat file, but will with .txt (imported hands)

Yet it definately was importing

udbrky
07-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Right now, it won't manually import. I've never had a problem with them auto importing.

We might need to teamview, as I don't have MG $.

Also, check the time stamp - are the hands showing as played currently? Or is the time off? Table finder won't work if it things the hands aren't being played now.

Hilips
07-24-2011, 10:28 AM
I try to import two gamehistory.dat files but didn't import anything.

Auto import works, but the HUD doesn't always show at the tables. I have to use table finder sometimes.

Shotfox
07-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi

I'm also on MG - and can't import or get a HUD ....

No idea at all how to even begin to fix this one :(

Sarek
07-24-2011, 12:27 PM
HUD in Microgaming SNGs can be shown only after using Table Finder - see button in the bottom of Sessions

Shotfox
07-24-2011, 12:28 PM
not talking about SNG - this is 6 max cash games. No import, no HUD :(

Shotfox
07-24-2011, 03:53 PM
bump

udbrky
07-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Right now, the manual import of game history.dat folder is being worked on.

Here are some tricks I've learned with microgaming - thanks John for helping me understand their software better:

1) Backup your game history.dat file regularly, so that HM is not trying to process so many hands. You should move the file to your archive folder every 25k hands or so.

2) Restart your client after moving the dat file. It won't re-create a new one until you restart.

3) To get around the manual import, you can export from 1.0, or move the game history to a microgaming folder and let it auto import.

4) Make sure that hands are being written to the .dat folder - open it with notepad (or notepad++ would be better). Is new data being written?

5) Are hands being imported? Do they show up in sessions? Does it show an active session while you're playing?

6) Does the active session show a time? Is that time the time it currently is in your time zone?

7) If not, are you using the UK culture? This is being looked into as well. If you are having issues and using UK culture, go to settings, click reset to default. Change any other settings, but leave at US-english.

8) Try the importing again. You may need to wait until HM is not reading a later session. If it thought you played later, then it won't see the current time as the active session. To test this, clear the .dat folder, restart your client, create a new DB, and play a couple hands.

9) Once the session you are playing shows up as active session, then you can use table finder to find your table.

Look me up on skype if you have any issues.

Shotfox
07-25-2011, 04:12 AM
OK, I can't manual import - can't auto import - can't find table.

When I Have the client running the tables have the HUD options in the top left but a message underneath saying "waiting for hands"

Lemme know you're Skype ID and maybe I can show you etc...

Thanks

Matt

johncc
07-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Played today (Micro only) Archived my HH before i opened the skin, played for 5 hours

The .dat file is only 2k in size, HUD didnt work on HM1 or 2 and neither of the HEM's would import the .Dat file, well it did but was blank

Attached the .Dat file just in case u need it

So i then tried yesterdays hands with 1 and 2

HM1 imported them all, HM2 said it found one file but imported zero hands out of 9K

udbrky
07-25-2011, 01:59 PM
John, that looks like your client is not writing hands to the file. If it doesn't write, we can't import. If you can't get it to write them, you need to contact their support to fix that.

Fox - udbrky

johncc
07-25-2011, 02:04 PM
A little odd that it was writing yesterday, as i re imported them from my archive file.

Shall I speak to Microgaming or the Skin (Ladbrokes) Microgaming I guess.

Before i do i will just try HM1 and 2 again in a little cash game

johncc
07-25-2011, 02:26 PM
OK, this is an odd one, HM2 HUD works as once again i deleted Gamehistory.dat and restarted again

Also Caddy Reports opened and started taking notes, however;

The session stats say 7/2/2011 at 11:07 when its 7:14pm here

I then attempted to import these into HM1 and...It works.......showing the correct time

Also HM1 now works............very odd

udbrky
07-25-2011, 02:31 PM
What is your culture setting? What are your site adjustments?

ruip
07-25-2011, 02:33 PM
I already posted something similar in another thread (HM2 beta) but anyway...

I'm using HM 1.11.06d because it's the last version that works correctly with ladbrokes, showing the HUD, table finder working, etc with 6max tables. Tried HM2 and has the same problems as reported in versions above 1.11.06d. So I guess something wrong... If I you guys need more data, I can try to help.

Rui

johncc
07-25-2011, 02:40 PM
What is your culture setting? was English USA.What are your site adjustments?remind me where i find this, as am getting old

johncc
07-25-2011, 02:41 PM
I already posted something similar in another thread (HM2 beta) but anyway...

I'm using HM 1.11.06d because it's the last version that works correctly with ladbrokes,
Rui

I run 1.11.07a and it works fine now

johncc
07-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Cheers Chris, will update more tomorrow

ruip
07-25-2011, 04:08 PM
I run 1.11.07a and it works fine now

Thanks! I will update my version then!

Anyway, similar bug in HM2?

morny
07-26-2011, 04:34 AM
I tried with HM2 on Unibet and it works fine, this might be something specific causing this issue, can you please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread to setup a suitable time to do a teamviewer session so we can get some more details on the issue

netsrak
07-26-2011, 08:56 AM
its hm2support@holdemmanager.com :p

ruip
07-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Hello,

I can tell that HM2 doesn't seem to be importing any hands so maybe it's a different issue because in version 1.11.06<something>, the importation is working correctly. Any hints?

But I'll send the email anyway.

EDIT:

I deleted my GameHistory.dat (had 85MB) and now it's importing hands and HUD is working. Sorry! Thanks for help.

radotooo
07-30-2011, 04:17 AM
OK, I can't manual import - can't auto import - can't find table.

When I Have the client running the tables have the HUD options in the top left but a message underneath saying "waiting for hands"

Lemme know you're Skype ID and maybe I can show you etc...

Thanks

Matt

I have the same problem how to fix it ?

johncc
07-30-2011, 04:28 AM
Try session tab, table finder at the bottom