PDA

View Full Version : Rake amount could be false at Ongame?

Jones-007
07-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Hey,

Could it be the rake amount on the Sessions site false?

I just ask, becouse Im new at the ongame, and I received 25% less rakeback on the last month compared to the produced rake amount in holdem manager. On the microgaming and on the boss network was correct the rake amount in the HEM.

Thanks for your help, and answer

Patvs
07-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Reimport all the hands into a new 1.11.07a database. And it should show the correct rake.
You only play cashgames on Ongame?
Ongame.com right, not .it?

Jones-007
07-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Yes, I play only cashgame.

Other importand infos:

- im new by ongame. I never had problem with rake calculation of HM. Without any problem on Boss, Microgaming. I started to play at ongame from June.
- I made the HM upgrade to 1.11.07a 3-4 days ago. So before the upgrade I had 1.11.06e-1. And I had already this difference on the older version of HM.
- and is also interresting: the PTR(PokerTableRatings) show the same rake amount as my HM. :S

So I dont know where is the problem. In my side: so my HM and also the PTR show a false data from my rake amount, or on the other side and they dosnt calculated correct my RB. :S

Ok anyway, need I create a brand new database? And after reimport the HandHistory from the ongame directory?

I will try this methode.

I play on .com

Patvs
07-23-2011, 06:18 PM
If PTR and HM both state the same rake, you don't have to create a new database.

Since you're new at Ongame, are you clearing a bonus or anything that could have a negative effect on the rakeback?

Jones-007
07-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Ok Patvs, its clear for me.

Just one question: I heard about that ongame changed their rake calculation on the past. Could it be maybe the HM cant calculate correct after this rake calculation mehtod?

Thanks for your quick help and reply :)

Patvs
07-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Ongame changed their method mid 2010.
HoldemManager uses the rake method which is most similar to the Ongame method.
However it will not be 100% accurate, since Ongame uses a "mystery formula".

Read: Ongame Essence | Ongame´s Method of Calculating Rake (http://www.rakeback-account.com/rakebackdeals/ongame-essence.html)
Ongame Essence rake method, why so secret? - Poker Forum | Grinders.org (http://grinders.org/poker/showthread.php?t=3120)

Jones-007
07-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Jeah i head about this mysery formula :)

ok but 25% difference cant be?!

Patvs
07-24-2011, 03:48 PM
If you are an extremely profitable player (winning player...) or an extreme loser, the difference can be this high.