PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Omaha Cash Game --> Reports tab and Players tab

VegasKyle
04-30-2009, 08:31 AM
When I click on cash game then reports it gives me a pop up saying "No Reports have been configured." then I get an hour glass that never goes away when I mouse over anything but the tabs at the top.

When I click on the players tab (it says Players (5861)) the Player SUmmary is blank. It doesn't matter what i check on the left side it never displays any player names or stats.

Fabio was a big help in getting Omaha manager installed last night but I am getting frustrated. Any help would be greatly appricated.

VegasKyle
04-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Ok i got the players tab problem worked out.

However, now when I go to the stat selection field and try to use the +-^ or down keys I get an error that says "The given key was not present in the dictionary" and then Holdem Manager quits.

Here are the details from the error box:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
at HoldemManager.Ԍ.ߙ(Object ԡ, EventArgs Ԣ)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnMouseUp(MouseEve ntArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItemControl.WndProc(M essage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

morny
04-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while