PDA

View Full Version : Stats Missing/Muddle-up in Sessions tab

daithi43
04-30-2009, 05:53 AM
As you can see from the screenshot in my sesions tab the day sats are not visible and some stats are in the wrong place. It works fine in the "by session" and "sesions by table" dropdown menus.
Any help greatly appreciated.

morny
04-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Can you try rebooting HM and seeing if the problem persists, i cant recreate the problem with the same version so might just be a temporary glitch

daithi43
05-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Can you try rebooting HM and seeing if the problem persists, i cant recreate the problem with the same version so might just be a temporary glitch

Yes I've tried rebooting a number of times (the problem is on going for a few weeks) I've also tried the latest release and going back to the oldest version and the problem still persists. Btw the blank part of the screen doesn't come up immediately, when I click on the day part of the "group by" in the session tab, HM looks like it's busy and then I click on any other tab and back to sesion tab and then that section of the screen is blank (otherwise it just shows the last "group by" option used and doesn't switch to "day" or "month").

morny
05-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok can you try updating your graphics cards driver and see if that solves the problem, also if you try resizing the window does it change or does it just stay like this?

daithi43
05-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Ok can you try updating your graphics cards driver and see if that solves the problem, also if you try resizing the window does it change or does it just stay like this?

Tried updating graphics card and it already has the most uptodate driver (laptop only 3months old), I also tried resizing screen and that didn't work either.
Edit : All of the above doesn't work when I have "all hands" selected in Sessions tab, but when I select by month i.e. "this month", "last month" the stats don't show straight away but when I resize they then appear.

morny
05-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
05-02-2009, 07:43 PM
It definitely looks like a redraw problem so I would have suggested updating the video card / resizing the form as well. I'm going to be swapping out that grid control with a better one (the one used in the tourney results tab) which should eliminate the problem

Roy

daithi43
05-04-2009, 03:07 AM
It definitely looks like a redraw problem so I would have suggested updating the video card / resizing the form as well. I'm going to be swapping out that grid control with a better one (the one used in the tourney results tab) which should eliminate the problem

Roy
Thanks Roy,
Does that mean I should wait for the next release or is there something that can be done in the meantime?

David

morny
05-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Youll need to wait for the fix as there isnt a workaround at the moment.