PDA

View Full Version : session time sychronization

bigbadbabar
07-23-2011, 02:59 AM
not sure where to put this so feel free to move if necessary

i'm playing on cake and carbon at the same time and the carbon lobby's time is one hour ahead of my time (i don't know how to adjust it in carbon itself or if that is possible). so when i play a sesh on both sites at once, hem records it in the session tab, session times, as two sessions basically. like say i play 1-2am on each site. in hem it says cake table whatever, 1-2am, and carbon table whatever, 2-3am

so it ends up skewing the overall hours played #, which i like to track. any suggestions for how to fix it either on the carbon end or the hem end?

thx
bbb

netsrak
07-23-2011, 06:10 AM
You can adjust the import times: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

bigbadbabar
07-23-2011, 10:14 AM
thanks

bigbadbabar
07-23-2011, 12:38 PM
is there a way to change previous hand histories? i've applied the changes you recommended for hands going forward.

thanks
bbb

Patvs
07-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Reimport all hands into a new database. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

bigbadbabar
07-24-2011, 03:41 PM
i did that and got all the hands back in with the correct times. thank you!

however, it's now mis-tagging almost all of the Merge hands. For example, I've played some 1/2 limit o/8 and in HEM it says game type description: .5/1 PL (should say 1/2 LIM), but under game it says 'omaha o8'. it also reimported some of those hands as 0/1 PL. any idea on how to fix? it seems related to the hand histories somehow(?)

thanks again for your continued help!

BBB

Patvs
07-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Email us a handhistory file if its wrongly categorized to support@holdemmanager.com

bigbadbabar
07-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Email us a handhistory file if its wrongly categorized to support@holdemmanager.com

sent, thanks