PDA

View Full Version : 1.08 launch missing tourney

Dr1Gonzo
04-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Since this release, the hand processor has not picked up all winnings from SNGs.
It missed 1 of them tonight.
Editing the tournies messes the data up royally.
I cannot see #159758195 in the DataView yet when I reimport the hands they are all duplicate. This is the missing tourney.

Also, some tournaments are being imported as having 9 people when they always have 18.

Dr1Gonzo
04-30-2009, 04:39 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

morny
04-30-2009, 06:49 PM
For MTT tourneys you need to import summaries, also if the one missed was a MTT (more than 1 table) then importing the summary will fix that too. if it was a 1 table sng then email it to me morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Dr1Gonzo
04-30-2009, 07:08 PM
For MTT tourneys you need to import summaries, also if the one missed was a MTT (more than 1 table) then importing the summary will fix that too. if it was a 1 table sng then email it to me morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Yes, already tried.
It is missing in the DataStats window yet when I reimport the hand, they are all marked as duplicates. How do I delete the tourney if I can't see it?

morny
04-30-2009, 07:14 PM
We dont have a system in place for deleting the tournies yet although its high on the to do list.

Email me a HH and corresponding summary to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill check it out