PDA

View Full Version : Oder problem!

wtfpwnage
07-22-2011, 04:59 PM
I send even an email to you but I am kinda freaked out now so I am going to repost it here.

Hello!

I have just bought Holdem Manager but where is it? I can not seem to be able to download it. I am foreign so maybe I did not get it. I thought I would be able to use the software right away just like it is when for instance I buy games through steam. I am really worried now that you are going to send it to me via post, because 1) I need to use the software right away, not wait week or so and 2) shipping it here to Europe is pretty expensive and our Government here (The Czech Republic) raised the customs so we would have to pay even more here. I am really sorry if there has been a misunderstanding from me, I thought I would receive the key and just download the software. Is there any way to a) abort the order and send me the key instead (I can provide you with all the information) or 2) at least abort the order. I don't really need a fancy box or anything really, all I need is the software.

It did not even tell me to pay for the shipping so I thought it is all through the Internet. I still hope so, please answer me how to get the key then.

Patvs
07-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Use the: full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe