PDA

View Full Version : Auto Refresh - Daily Stats

PatInTheHat
08-09-2008, 12:50 PM
While playing I always kept PT2 open to see how much I was up/down at any given point during the day/session. With HM is there an option to auto refresh similarly? Or will I always need to hit the "refresh" button to get an update?

fabio
08-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Right now you need to click the refresh button

MikPok
11-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Up

I must say that I'm tired of clicking "refresh button" hundreds times each day I'm playing cash game. :mad:

Please, implement an auto refresh, it's a basic function for a monitoring software....

Imagine a load or resource monitoring display without an auto refresh display for networks managing, or server managing... lol

More over, it's really basic to implement : 5 minutes of development for hours of users comfort...

Thanks for your attention :cool:

Patvs
11-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)

There currently is no auto-refresh, because a refresh in any decent sized database, would cause serious HUD lag in the current session.
Where your computer would freeze for a couple of seconds (up to MINUTES) (where you're unable to make any actions)

MikPok
11-13-2010, 06:14 PM
I understand what you mean. But I can click Refresh as soon as I want and I have no lag. So what about to implement the auto refresh with the choice for the user to enable it or not, and to set the frequency time of the refresh ?

Sincerely,

morny
11-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi,

In general it can cause lots of issues like Pat mentioned, but thats not to say we wont add it if there is enough support so feel free to add it