PDA

View Full Version : Can't get software to WORK past CONVERSION!!

Blackdiamond
04-29-2009, 05:12 PM
I installed this software to try before I buy since I've heard so much about it. However, I can't get it to show my ANY information. It just looks likes its loading for over an hour and never does anything.

I have the UAC or whatever turned off and I installed the prosqul(?) properly. I don't understand why it isn't working.

PLEASE HELP!:mad:

morny
04-29-2009, 05:21 PM
So what exactly is the problem, does it load holdem manager, or does it load but not show stats, or load but not show the hud?

Blackdiamond
04-29-2009, 05:25 PM
I open the program. It asks about a conversion and I click start. I says it converts one thing and I click close. Then I click the tab that says cash. It shows but appears as loading and never changes. Does not give any graphs, numbers, nothing. Just loads. I've started. Closed. Restarted. Same thing. I've tried the tourney tab. No info there either. Am I doing something wrong?

morny
04-29-2009, 05:27 PM
select the change button and enter your username, thats presuming you have imported hand histories first. Id start by reading the manual http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=182 to get familiar with the different features

Blackdiamond
04-29-2009, 05:31 PM
The thing about hand histories is I made the folder as directed, since I'm using vista. But when I click hand histories as shown, my hand histories are emailed to me. There is NO option to have them downloaded to my computer.

I did click change and it does have my alias, which is why I think its loading, but nothing shows.

How do I get the hand histories if there is no option for them to be dlded? I am using Stars.

Blackdiamond
04-29-2009, 05:33 PM
I found the folder.:o Now what do I do?

morny
04-29-2009, 05:33 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

Blackdiamond
04-29-2009, 05:38 PM
So I will need to do this everytime I want accurate information? The database doesn't collect this information on its own?

Blackdiamond
04-29-2009, 05:47 PM
I have the folder set. Still not showing anything. Is there a customer support number? I was really interested in some form of software but if all there is is a manual and a forum, I think I'll go with Pokertracker. This software is not user friendly for those just starting to use software such as this.

morny
04-29-2009, 05:48 PM
It does when you play live but this is old hands you requested by email, its all covered in the manual and FAQs

Blackdiamond
04-29-2009, 05:52 PM
I am playing live and still see nothing. This software isn't showing anything at all. I can take screenshot and show you but its not working.

Again, is there a customer support number?

morny
04-30-2009, 04:33 PM
ok first off im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt after spamming the forum with threats your going to post a new thread every minute until we respond and also responding to other peoples threads "good luck in getting a response, they wont answer once theyve got your money" etc

Ill explain how the support forum works, you read the FAQs and search for your problem in the forum, if you cant find it (95% of the time its answered there) then post a new thread with as much details as possible and wait for reply. Its sometimes minutes as youve seen in this thread i responded to alot of your questions here within a couple of minutes but due to timezone differences it sometimes a few hours. You just need to be patient. In fact bumping your thread will actually slow your response since i start with the oldest threads, and you just delayed me having to delete all those other threads and responses but anyway well overlook that since its your first time on the forum and im sure well have your problem sorted soon.

If we cant solve the problem in the thread then ill login and do a teamviewer session to fix it. If you provide me with the answers to the following questions ill either be able to tell you the solution or know enough information and well arrange a teamviewer session.

If you skip a question or dont provide me with the information then ill need to reask and it will delay you, the FAQ explains in detail how to answer the question so please answer those questions and well get the problem solved quickly

Blackdiamond
04-30-2009, 07:33 PM
I humbly apologize. Yesterday I posted out of frustration and it was completely unacceptable. My problem has been partly fixed (not from the FAQ nor the Manual)but I'm not so concerned about that at the moment. The way I acted yesterday was completely uncalled for and again I apologize.

Had I taken into consideration the time zones and such, I would have known to be patient. Either way, it was unlady like and misleading about me as a person. Being my first post, I hope you overlook my ignorance and continue to be a help to those who need it the most.

Thanks for you professionalism,
BD

morny
04-30-2009, 07:53 PM
No problems, appreciate the apology, consider it forgotten:)