PDA

View Full Version : Preflop Cards chart

rowhousepd
07-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Is there an equivalent of a Preflop Cards chart in HM2, the kind of access from the left pane menu? You know, this thing:

udbrky
07-22-2011, 03:32 AM
more reports - preflop - hole cards?

Botmac
07-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Player Analysis /click on line analysis, then holdem hole cards tab.

rowhousepd
07-22-2011, 05:28 PM
OK, found it. But I have a complaint/suggestion. I like the way the filters displayed in HM1 -- the default was that you'd see all the cards, and any single click on the specific scenarios would change the chart. In HM2 right now there are essentially THREE filters and at least two of them are redundant, and only one is an easy single-click filter.

On the top you have the main filters: Limped, Opened, 3Bet., all of which require a refresh (which I'm sure that can't really be avoided, but it's still annoying -- but there really are too many tasks that require a refresh in HM2, imo.)

Then you have a second drop down filter option filters for many of the exact same things: 3Bet, Called 4Bet, etc. This seems redundant and is a bit confusing. What's more, this drop down blocks the view the chart -- minor, but annoying.

Can't you just have the filters that are currently in the gray drop down menu, along w/ the positional filters, displayed on the upper (& visible) portion of the Hold Cards screen? This is an important feature in general and right now I think it's pretty clumsy.

udbrky
07-22-2011, 07:18 PM
I'm passing along some suggestions to remedy this. Thank you.

chickcrack
09-16-2015, 09:29 AM
Hello.
How can i set in the HM2 the Preflop cards chart ? Of course i can click "show card grid" but it so strange. I like the way how that was displayed in HM1, but in HM2 it looks ugly - no percentages, no last hands for selection holecards, no premium persentage. That's would be so helpful to see you current persentage luck/unluck by hands.
Thank you!!

chickcrack
09-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Up!

udbrky
09-17-2015, 03:29 AM
Check the Preflop holecards report. What part are you not able to find?

chickcrack
09-17-2015, 07:49 AM
udbrky

This table is
good, but in HM1 a chart is more useful. Anyway, how can i add stats a percent from all hands for each hand? Not a number as in 'Total hands", but percent. I can't find that stats. And in HM1 a good solution was percent of premium hands. How can i add that stat?
Thank you!

fozzy71
09-17-2015, 08:52 AM
You can not edit the grid or add anything to it in HM2. I believe HM3 will have more of that information you are looking for in popup tool tips.

HM3 is in the planning and early development phase and it is premature to establish even an initial target date for a Beta release. Once HM3 does become available for official release, we will offer tiered upgrade discounts which extend the largest discount to more recent purchasers of HM2. Further details on an HM3 upgrade program will be announced closer to a public release.

If you are interested in providing feedback on concepts and mock-ups for HM3 please sign up here (http://www.holdemmanager.me/product_pages/HM3/sign_up.php).

rowhousepd
09-18-2015, 06:16 PM
If you are interested in providing feedback on concepts and mock-ups for HM3 please sign up here (http://www.holdemmanager.me/product_pages/HM3/sign_up.php).

I'm in! Looking forward and am eager to put in my 2 (or 22) cents. Cool.