PDA

View Full Version : Clearing serial code

Itkurotta
04-29-2009, 04:02 AM
Hey.
I bought HEM omaha module today and the instructions told me to clear my old HEM serial code and give the new code at restart.
When i try to clear the code i get the following message: "An error occurred: The license is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accesessed. To decrypt you must validate the license".
What does this mean and how can i fix it? I have the latest patch (1.08) installed and i did what i was told in the email.

morny
04-29-2009, 12:38 PM
See this thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=48374&postcount=28

Itkurotta
04-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Hey.
I tried changin serial in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs but it did not work. When i restart hem and try to use omaha features i get the following message: Your Holdem Manager license does not allow you to view any omaha data. For upgrade information please go to www.holdemmanager.net. When a click the show my serial number option it shows the old serial code instead of the new one i have entered in the serial file.

morny
04-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Please email me to arrange a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Itkurotta
05-03-2009, 05:29 AM
Hey
Didnt check my email when you were doing teamviewer session. I still have the same problem with the serial key. I tried reinstalling and it diditn work, and i also tried the new instructions where i unchecked the "Hide protected operating system files". When i looked in the holdem manager folder i didnt find the "holdemmanager.exe.Idat" so i coulndt delete it.

morny
05-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Did you also set it show hidden files http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial130.html

Itkurotta
05-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Hey
Didnt help coulndt find the file when hidden files were visible.

morny
05-04-2009, 10:23 AM
Email me to do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net

Itkurotta
05-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Hey
I dont have time today for the teamwiever session so i hope it can be arrenged later this week. Tomorrow to sunday i can arrange time for the session allmost any time you want. I already send the email about the session so i hope it wont cause any trouble.
Thanks