PDA

View Full Version : HM and tourney results

Cha0sSt0rm
04-29-2009, 03:49 AM
Hi morny,

I'm trying out HM with titan. All is working well. Only i cannot find the tourney results and data in the tourney data-view table. Hud pops up etc so thats ok, the histrory diretory is right (only it's not a txt file but an .xml file). So can you help me finding where i can find the data.

Tx Ron

morny
04-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Do you have this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe also have a look at the manual which discusses the different tourney tabs http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=182

Cha0sSt0rm
04-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Hi,

Ive read your faq's and manual several times but still cannot find the solution.
All is working for EVT but for Titan i cannot find how to get a review of the results and hands. So pls help me, maybe witj a teamviewer session.

Gr Ron

vinnie2k
04-30-2009, 05:21 PM
I have data in the Reports, Hands and Preflop Cards tabs, but nothing in the Results tab.

Playing on FTP, PS and EVT.

Thanks for the help,
V.

morny
04-30-2009, 06:22 PM
I suspect you imported the hands with an older version, regardless of the version you have now if you imported with an old version that may be the issue, you can either create a new database and import some hands into that and see if they now show up or email them to me morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

vinnie2k
05-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Shouldn't the upgrade take care of that, i.e. include a database script to adapt data so that it shows in the results tab?

If I understand you correctly, people with hundreds of thousands of tournament hands won't be able to use the tourney results at all, before they re-import their hands that is?

:(

vinnie2k
05-01-2009, 01:56 PM
I did recreate a new database and the results tab now shows data.

However, I am missing some config items, like aliases and rakeback data :(
What else will I need to reconfigure?

morny
05-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Just aliases, rakeback and bonuses thats all

vinnie2k
05-01-2009, 08:39 PM
OK cool :)