PDA

View Full Version : last hand on titan

ben.nie
07-20-2011, 11:52 PM
hi,

could you help me please. I play hu and fr sng´s on titan. My problem is that i can´t click and mark the hand which i busted with. I badly wan´t to review these hands, but it seems like hm doesn´t import the last hand. It just don´t appear at the top of the latest pots I played at the table after busting. I can find the hand if i search for the tourney itself, but thats a bit cicumstancial.
runnin win vista at 1.11.07a
Thanks for you help I appreciate it.

greez

netsrak
07-21-2011, 05:34 AM
The hand should be imported and you should see it in the hands view of the tourney section.

But as it is the last hand for you there is no way to mark it at the table.

ben.nie
07-21-2011, 08:53 AM
hi,

is this due to the titan software? I can click on every other last hand on stars,ex ftp even mansion works which is ipoker, too.

greez

p.s. hätte ich dich ja auch auf deutsch fragen können. Ist halt voll schade weils echt zeit sparen würde, weil ich mir so immer wieder die tourney ids aufschreiben muss um sie danach wieder zuordnen und nacharbeiten zu können. oder überseh ich da was?

greez

netsrak
07-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Was genau passiert denn wenn du bustest?

Bleibt der Tisch dann noch offen? Wird der Pot den bei den Table Avgs. angezeigt?

Vielleicht postest du einfach mal einen Screenshot wie das aussieht.

ben.nie
07-21-2011, 12:02 PM
genau ich buste, der tisch bleibt offen und alles ist wie immer. nur das die hand oben nich auftaucht das ich sie marken kann. ich warte und warte dann immer auf die hand und lass den tisch noch offen aber kommt nix. Jedoch in der HH und im Hm ist sie zu finden wenn man wie du sachst nach dem tourney sucht.

greez

netsrak
07-22-2011, 04:20 AM
Ich fürchte da kann man derzeit nichts machen, das Hud aktualisiert den geschlossenen Tisch nicht mehr und dann gibt es auch keine Möglichkeit die Hand zu markieren. Das ist seitenabhängig und kann daher auf anderen Seiten durchaus passieren.

ben.nie
07-22-2011, 09:41 AM
aber der tisch ist bleibt offen und geht nich zu. erst wenn ich ihn zu mache oder er nach 10-20min von alleine zugeht. die tabel lobby bleibt sogar ganz offen. finde es deshalb so komisch weils ja bei mansion geht und bei titan nich und beides ongame ist.

danke dir

greez

ben.nie
07-22-2011, 10:16 AM
hi,

Each time a turney is finished everything remains open until I want to close it. The table closes about 10-20min after the end and the tourny lobby remains open much longer. I keep waiting for the last hand but nothing happens. At some point after about 10min i close them because I need the space on my screen and I don´t think it appears in time.
As you may see on my screen the latest pot is about 2,7k but the hm at the top on the left just shows the hand play (for a 300 pot) before the last one. Nevertheless it stops here and nothing happens, if i want to find the hand i need to search for die tourney id. In order to review i recognize that i have to mark the hand for 300 chips, than switch to reports, search for the id and after this i can finally review my hand.
I think it`s a bit strange that it works for mansion and not for titan, because both of them were in the ipoker network.

Thanks for your help.

----- Original Message -----
To: ...
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 2:41 PM
Subject: RE: last hand titan

Hello,
If the hand is in your database it is importing. What happens after the last hand is finished? How long does the table window stay open? Does the table auto close or do you close it yourself?

Regards
Rob

Patvs
07-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

ben.nie
07-23-2011, 07:24 PM
runnin win vista at 1.11.07a

greez

dac disabled of course and i run it with admin rights. i use no firewall and no anti virus progamm.

greez

Patvs
07-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Update Vista to Service Pack 2
Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates (including all .net framework updates)

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off.

ben.nie
07-23-2011, 09:49 PM
sry already done

greez

Patvs
07-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Contact Titan poker support, why the last hand isn't written to the handhistory file.

Is it though? If you manually open a handhistory file, does it include the last hand??

ben.nie
07-24-2011, 08:09 PM
jep the last on is in it. i just miss the the button to mark the last hand in the end. it just don´t appeare. i need to close hu tabels and the fr sngs tabels time out after 2-5 min and get closed. both of them miss the last hand. i can even click on the titan replayer ingame and find the hand, but not in the hm.

greez

Patvs
07-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Can't you mark in the in HoldemManager: tourney---> results--> dataview-->
select the SNG in the top half... mark the hand in the bottom half of the screen?

ben.nie
07-24-2011, 11:41 PM
sure i can mark them if i search for the tourney id or the results, but sadly not as usual with my marked hands.

greez

Patvs
07-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Try the free HM2 beta if you can mark the last hand.
It's unlikely this issue will be fixed for HM1.

ben.nie
07-25-2011, 09:25 PM
i am sry its the same prob with hm2, too.

greez

Patvs
07-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Just mark the last hand in HoldemManager after the game.

Instead of live during the game at the table.