PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished Tournaments

jechtsphere
04-28-2009, 02:39 PM
I've been getting a lot of unfinished tournaments lately, I use the auto import as I'm playing on Stars. I'm not even so upset at just the unfinished tournaments, but can anyone suggest a way to get the correct finish pos/etc. for the unfinished tournaments without having to manually check tourney ID against where you finished and then manually entering that? I've tried requesting tournament summaries and importing, nothing, tried importing all of the HHs (after requesting fresh copies from Stars), nothing.

Suggestions? Thanks.

Edit: This is 1.08 beta 22.

morny
04-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Theres been alot of betas since so try updating to improve future results. You can request the last 200 summaries from stars and just copy these to notepad, save them and import them and it should update all your results that were incorrect. If they are sngs then reimporting them into a new database with this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe should update all correctly, the only exception should be the 4 man HU tournies or multi table sngs or tourneys as HM needs the summaries for these, for all other sngs it should be fine