PDA

View Full Version : Eurolinx Update - Can't import hands

busyP
04-28-2009, 01:16 PM
After the Eurolinx software update today, Holdem Manager won't import any new hands.. Any suggestions?

sariboxer
04-28-2009, 01:33 PM
on my system the hands are imported but on some of the tables (not all!) the HUD is dissapearing and then comes back again in every 3 minutes, extremly annoying.

until the prima (or just eurolinx?) software update everything was perfect

fix plssssss!!!!

sariboxer
04-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Ok, this is the weirdest problem ever, I will try to describe it, without looking a complete idiot:<o></o>
<o></o>
Until the eurolinx update today (28<sup>th</sup> of April) everything was ok. From the update the HUD disappears time to time on some of the tables (usually not all), but if I click one on that table, then the HUD comes back again.

I can also “turn the HUD on and off” by just bringing on top something on my computer, in example the HM main window.<o></o>
<o></o>
The problem is not related to any of the specific tables either, because if I restart the system this exactly same problem sometimes persists on another table where everything was ok so far.<o>

</o> It has to be related somehow to the eurolinx update, because I use HM for almost a year now, and I have never seen this before. I didn’t do anything on my computer that can cause this.<o></o>
<o></o>
Even if I can always bring back the HUD with one single click, it is extremely frustrating and annoying while playing; and puts me on serious tilt<o></o> :(
<o></o>
Any help is really appreciated!!!!<o></o>>

edit: If I am just datamining and not sitting at the table there is no such problem
<o>
</o>

busyP
04-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Sariboxer do you play on Eurolinx too? And the importing of the hands works just fine?

sariboxer
04-28-2009, 04:39 PM
yes, importing is allright

samwY
04-28-2009, 04:53 PM
my eurolinx/hem (1.08) works fine

morny
04-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Can you try ticking force on top in Hud Options > Table Preferences and then restart HM and see if that makes any difference.

busyP
04-28-2009, 08:35 PM
After the Eurolinx software update today, Holdem Manager won't import any new hands.. Any suggestions?

Any ideas about this Morny? I checked, and all the other Microgaming rooms seem to work. I even re-installed Eurolinx, and HM too, but it's still the same. The Table Manager recognizes the tables, but it doesn't show the pot and VPIP stats. After a hand is finished and HM tries to import, it says files imported: 1 of 1, but hands imported is 0.

sariboxer
04-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Can you try ticking force on top in Hud Options > Table Preferences and then restart HM and see if that makes any difference.

thanks morny it seems that your suggestion solved the problem.

if not I'll get back to you

busyP
04-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Please suggest something Morny

morny
04-29-2009, 05:50 PM
Please update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

busyP
04-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Please update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

I updated, then created a new database, but everything is still the same.. It imports old gamehistory.dat files just fine, but can't import anything since yesterday's update. I am getting really confused..

Razzeli
04-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I updated, then created a new database, but everything is still the same.. It imports old gamehistory.dat files just fine, but can't import anything since yesterday's update. I am getting really confused..

I have the same problem. Updated HM, created new database and deleted old gamehistory.dat, but it still doesn't import anything after the Eurolinx software update.

Razzeli
04-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Quick update to my last post. I am a limit player but decided to try NL tables if importing them would work since some say in this thread that they have no problems after the Eurolinx update and noticed that they indeed seem to be working and importing fine. However the limit tables don't seem to work for me at all. Any solutions?

icecream00
04-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Same problem here. I play limit on Eurolinx, and can't import a single hand since the software update.

morny
04-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Please email me the gamehistory.dat file to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

icecream00
05-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Any updates about the fix?

All Apologies
05-04-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm having a similar problem ( http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10328 ). It's saying its Auto Importing, but I can't find my User name under the Cash Game tab and when I go to Table Finder (the tables there with no stats) and Find Table, nothing is found.

morny
05-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Ive sent the database to Roy and hes working on a solution, keep an eye on the releases forum for a patch

jayceekay
05-11-2009, 02:25 PM
+1 EL/HEM importing works fine