PDA

View Full Version : Can't see the HH files

ssletten10
07-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi.

English is not my first language, but hopefully you can understand what my problem is about.

I've had HEM for quite some time, but just recently decided to use the HUD. Before I started to use the HUD I would save my HHs from Pokerstars in a map on my desktop. If I would click on that map I would see all the HHs in different notebook files and I could click on them and watch all the hands from the different SnGs that I had played.

But recently when I wanted to get my HUD to work, I had to chose the folder as an "Auto Import folder". When I did that, all the files dissapeared! There were no notebook files there anymore, everything was just blank. The HUD works fine that way and all the SnGs and stuff are getting registered in my HEM, but there is no files in the folder where I have chosen to save them. Why is that?

The reason I need these files to be there is that I upload them in my Universal Replayer to go over my hands and more importantly; I send the files to my coaches and fellow students so that they can see how I'm playing.

So what I want to know is if there is some way that I can still use my HUD and also see the files that are being saved from Pokerstars.

I have Windows Vista btw.

Thanks for any help.

Patvs
07-20-2011, 08:42 AM
HoldemManager moves all the files to the archive folder, default: C:/HMArchive

ssletten10
07-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Ah. Thanks for the help, HEM is the nuts!