PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't show up on ipoker

Makk
07-20-2011, 07:02 AM
The table manager detects the tables but I have to use table finder to attach manually the tables.

Patvs
07-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

hud options--> site options--> ipoker--> turn on all the attempt to detect table settings.

Makk
07-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Done, but nothing

Patvs
07-20-2011, 11:50 AM
Set the ipoker lobby language to English.

What sort of tables are you playing?
Can you right-click the table in TableManager and manually select:
the number of seats, and HUD configuration

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings with another HUD configuration

Makk
07-21-2011, 03:05 AM
How i set the lobby language to english? I re-installed the client hoping I could choose it but it didn't ask to set language.

What sort of tables are you playing?
Can you right-click the table in TableManager and manually select:
the number of seats, and HUD configuration

I'm playing cash 6max/10max, I didn't check if it does the same thing with MTT/SIT.

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings with another HUD configuration

done. problem still there though.

netsrak
07-21-2011, 05:42 AM
you need to download and install an english client.

Makk
07-21-2011, 08:37 AM
I find out that only with the cash tables the HUD doesn't show up automatically, just tried a sit&go and it works.

Patvs
07-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Make sure the lobby language of the pokerclient is in English.

Makk
07-22-2011, 06:45 AM
I'm already using the tablefinder in order to get on the HUD, but it's a pain in the ass doing it every time for every table.

I don't think i can find an english client, because I'm playing on an italian ipoker skin and I can't select the language.

netsrak
07-22-2011, 10:23 AM
There must be an english client, you just need to download the english version by editing the download link.

Makk
07-22-2011, 12:20 PM
I really don't know how to find an english client; btw the cash game tables have been just added in Italy and there are still some problems on ipoker (crashes, tables that disapper and some other less relevant issues), can be this ?
And as I said before I tried some sit&go and there's no problemes with the HUD.

Patvs
07-22-2011, 12:24 PM
On which ipoker skin do you play?
If you reinstall the software, you should have the option to install the software in English.

Makk
07-23-2011, 03:47 AM
Sisal - Poker (http://www.sisal.it/online/Poker)

I remember that you could choose it while installing the client but now it's impossible and there isn't another client to install.

netsrak
07-23-2011, 06:01 AM
Ok, then the only way at the moment is the table finder.
Please send us screenshots of the tables, the table manager, original handhistories and the contents of the HM subfolders importing\hem data and importing\hud data with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com and we take a look at it.

CICUMAN
07-25-2011, 05:44 AM
MAKK
be sure you have your nick name select on "setup hero name" in option tab.
when you use the table finder be sure you have highligth the table name before you move the red cursor.

assicurati di aver selezionato il tuo nick name sotto "opzioni" "setup hero name"
quando usi il "table finder" devi aver evidenziato il nome del tavolo prima di usare il cursore rosso.