PDA

View Full Version : New Version...

showtime89
07-19-2011, 11:57 PM
In this new version it is needed to create a new DB to use the new stats...

This is temporaray? If i dont install this version and i wait for the next one i could keep the DB or i will have to create a new DB anyway?

VikingsFan93
07-20-2011, 12:07 AM
What the fuck is with this new version!? Keeps crashing my fucking pc when I attempt to install!

VikingsFan93
07-20-2011, 12:12 AM
I went back to the old version. I have no idea what you are thinking requiring us to create a new database!

netsrak
07-20-2011, 04:01 AM
The new version has nothing to do with creating a new database.

1. The new version makes an update to the database structure which is required for the new stats we are just introducing. This database update runs when you first start the new HM version and depending on the size of your database this will need some minutes to hours. During this time HM says "..not responding" but the update is running in the background. You should just wait for the completion.

2. New database: if you want to have the new stats for older hands you will need to create a new database and reimport your hands. But you should wait for 1.12.0 before thinking about this as at the moment not all stats are completed.

VikingsFan93
07-20-2011, 09:52 AM
Thank you for this information. And my apologies for my post last night, I was frustrated with some bad beats I had taken at the tables. I truly apologize for the bad language I used in my posts.

showtime89
07-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Thank you for clearing this up...

I'll wait to download the update and create de new DB.