Tilt breaker error

Default Tilt breaker error

I used the trial version to decide to buy the software or not and it worked fine on pokerstars and full tilt poker but when i was trying to play at wpt poker from the first hand i was getting a message the there was some kind of error
    rundll32.exe ( if i recall correct ) and the client was shutting down instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by nothing View Post
    I used the trial version to decide to buy the software or not and it worked fine on pokerstars and full tilt poker but when i was trying to play at wpt poker from the first hand i was getting a message the there was some kind of error
    rundll32.exe ( if i recall correct ) and the client was shutting down instantly.

Ah Rundll32.exe.

I don't think tiltbreaker supports wpt poker, that is most likely the problem if thats the case.

TB works on WPT. Please send me a message through the Feedback form in TB, so I can get your logs and email.

Thanks!
    Adam

I tried to sent the message through feedback but i got Error: message not send .

I tried to sent the message through feedback but i got Error: message not send .
    They went through. I got all 6 of them

Ok cool i will stop sending now .