Tilt Breaker Lag with Aero Theme
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tilt Breaker Lag with Aero Theme

Hello,

Some users have experienced lag using Tilt Breaker with an Aero desktop theme. If you are experiencing this please switch to a basic/classic theme; the lag should cease after the change.

We are working to resolve this issue. If you have experienced lag while using an Aero theme, please post your video card here.

Thanks!
    Adam

Hey,

I just bought Tilt Breaker and noticed this problem.
    I have a laptop
    Videocard:ATI Radeon HD3850

Switching theme's seems to solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SjaaKTV View Post
    Hey,

I just bought Tilt Breaker and noticed this problem.
    I have a laptop
    Videocard:ATI Radeon HD3850

Switching theme's seems to solve the problem.
    Thanks for the data!

I'll update this thread as we learn more.

Best,
    Adam

Problem came back mid session yesterday. Closed HEM2 still lagg. Reinstalled windows today. From windows 7 to windows 8. Still have much lagg. If I play without HEM2 on and only have tiltbreaker working it is a bit less lagg but still verymuch of it.

Lagg.jpg
    This is my task Manager when I have lagg and while HEM2 is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossi22 View Post
    Sjaak,

Do you have instant lag when you play or does it happen after the first hour of the day? Does it gradually get worse? Do you have long freezes or just constant small ones (especially when dealt a new hand)?

I see you have a dutch nickname, do you have upc? It might be an internet thing. UPC and Amsterdam, Netherlands here. You?
    I have insta lag. If i close HEM2 and only have TiltBreaker running I can play 4 tables max without me sitting out because of the lag.
    My ISP is UPC but it has nothing do with each other. Without Tiltbreaker and HEM2 running everything works great.

Today I reinstalled framework 4.5 Same lag.

Right now HEM2 and TiltBreaker both use the same HandHisory folder. I will try to let HEM2 archief the hands in a different folder so TiltBreaker and HEM2 can't collide at reading handhistory.

After some research I found where the problem is.
    I play zoom only.
    Every time I fold a hand I have lagg till a new hand is given to me. Then there is no more lagg.
    Noticed this after making some changes to my laptop. Had 2 tables open.
    The last thing to test if this is my computer or it's Tiltbreaker I will put my hand history on a 2de harddrive. Dedicated for handhistory.

For this problem.
    I will just uninstall TiltBreaker. Tilt is more +ev for me atm then having to deal with this sick lagg.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossi22 View Post
    Some questions for tiltbreaker Adam:

1. does it matter if the tiltbreaker handhistory config is at the directory as the HEM directory?
    2. does it matter if the tiltbreaker handhistory config is at the same hard drive (C: , D: , E: ) as the HEM directory or Pokerstars directory?
    3. does it matter if tiltbreaker is installed at the same hard drive as Pokerstars or Hem?
    4. How do I uninstall tiltbreaker, reinstall and have all my data cleaned? Now everytime I reinstall tiltbreaker I still have my old settings. How do I delete my old settings as well? I found some data at C:Program data, some data at users/appdata/local/tiltbreaker. However, if I delete those and reinstall I still have my old settings.
    5. Are the people who suffer from lag all from Holland and have UPC?

tx
    We think we found a solution to your lag; we need to further optimize some of our parsing. A fix could possibly be out this week!

For this problem.
    I will just uninstall TiltBreaker. Tilt is more +ev for me atm then having to deal with this sick lagg.
    Your lag on the other hand seems a bit different. Did you try switching to a Basic theme?

Thanks for all the info guys!
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    We think we found a solution to your lag; we need to further optimize some of our parsing. A fix could possibly be out this week!

Your lag on the other hand seems a bit different. Did you try switching to a Basic theme?

Thanks for all the info guys!
    Adam
    Disable Aero on Windows 8? - Super User

used this tut to disable aero. Won't help.
    I have everything closed still lag.
    If I play a 720p movie. Same lag it's not more laggy if I open more app's.

Disable Aero on Windows 8? - Super User

used this tut to disable aero. Won't help.
    I have everything closed still lag.
    If I play a 720p movie. Same lag it's not more laggy if I open more app's.
    Hmmm so you get lag just from playing a movie and also when you only run HM2 while playing? After you uninstalled TB are you able to run HM2 while playing with no lag?

Also, I don't think I ever got your log files. Can you send me a message through the Feedback form in TB, so I can get those logs?

Thanks!
    Adam