set up tilt breaker holdemmanager

Default set up tilt breaker holdemmanager

Hello,

Yesterday i purchased tiltbreaker from the HM website,
    I recieved the codes by email but now i tried to install it.

and the problem is, i dont see where i can enter my license key.

I tried downloading the tiltbreaker programm from the official tiltbreaker website but when i enter my HM02-xx-xxx-xx etc.. code there, it does not work.

And with HM1 and HM2 i dont see the app for tiltbreaker.

Hi 0909da,

Sorry for the delay. We are right in the middle of integrating w/ HM2, so the current TB build doesn't have the HEM license system in place yet. Please forward your license receipt to sales@tiltbreaker.com and I will take care of you.

Thanks for purchasing!
    Adam

Integrating with hm2 sound good ... All room will be suported ?? I play actualy on winamax .fr thx

Quote Originally Posted by arker View Post
    Integrating with hm2 sound good ... All room will be suported ?? I play actualy on winamax .fr thx
    Hi Arker,

We actually don't plan on integrating with HM2 in that manner, I was referring to integrating their license code system. In order to support all sites that HM2 supports, in a relatively quick time frame, we would have to adopt the strategy of simply closing your poker site one a rule is reached. This would create a nightmare for tournament support. What are we suppose to do if a user is playing cash and tournaments at the same time and hits his Stop Loss? I think we can agree that a significant % of users will try a program without actually reading how it works. That alone would set me up for a constant supply of angry users that just got kicked out of an active tournament. Plus some type of custom integration is required no matter what, because you have to block the HH options in each poker client or the user would be able to turn off their HH's right before hitting a stop loss.

Cliffs: It is necessary to create custom integration for each specific poker site, so we cannot create an overall strategy to support all HM2 supported sites at once; we have to add them individually

Hi, how can I install the free trial for tilt breaker ? When clicking the download button on the HEM website it links to the current HEM2 exe (v 2.0.0.5735) which I have already installed (trial for now before buying it after one month if I'm satisfied) and TB isn't the app tab... so it's impossible to install !

Quote Originally Posted by waree View Post
    Hi, how can I install the free trial for tilt breaker ? When clicking the download button on the HEM website it links to the current HEM2 exe (v 2.0.0.5735) which I have already installed (trial for now before buying it after one month if I'm satisfied) and TB isn't the app tab... so it's impossible to install !
    Hi waree,

The free trial is currently available at TiltBreaker.com.

Thanks for your interest,
    Adam

Default tiltbreaker registration code invalid please help

Hi Adam,

I just purchase tilt breaker from holdem manager website. I'm unable to register my tilt breaker software.
    Please advise.

With Regards,
    pokerlighthouse

Quote Originally Posted by pokerlighthouse View Post
    Hi Adam,

I just purchase tilt breaker from holdem manager website. I'm unable to register my tilt breaker software.
    Please advise.

With Regards,
    pokerlighthouse
    Hi Pokerlighthouse,

Please forward your HM2 receipt to sales@tiltbreaker.com and I will take care of you. If you already did this, then you currently have a license code in your inbox

Thanks for purchasing!
    Adam

Unhappy No optimus and license only last 27 days?

Hi Adam,

I have received the code. However, after entering the code,there is no optimus unlocked in my software.Furthermore, it says my license has 27 days remaining. Please explain.

tiltbreaker.jpg

With Regards,
    pokerlighthouse

Quote Originally Posted by pokerlighthouse View Post
    Hi Adam,

I have received the code. However, after entering the code,there is no optimus unlocked in my software.Furthermore, it says my license has 27 days remaining. Please explain.

tiltbreaker.jpg

With Regards,
    pokerlighthouse
    Hi PokerLightHouse,

Sorry for the confusion. Optimus was suppose to be released last month, but we needed to validate that the winrate results we are providing are accurate before releasing it. This has taken longer than anticipated, therefore we are going to release Optimus with the new UI design later this month. This release will also contain support for the HM2 license code system. I sent you a promo code to hold you over until we make the switch to your HM2 TB code. If for some reason it is delayed I will just extend your code, so no need to worry about any downtime.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I apologize again for the confusion,

Adam