Establishing Connection Problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Establishing Connection Problem

All the internet is pretty bad where I live and occasionally, well, usually at least once per session the internet will cut out for a few seconds. When this happens all the tables I am playing display a message that says "establishing connection". For some reason after this happens tableninja quits entering bets in the bet box and my mouse wheel no longer scrolls bet amounts.

Closing and reopening tableninja doesn't fix the problem. The only solution is to get off all the tables I am playing a reopen new tables. I can reopen the same tables or new tables and it will start working on the newly opened tables. It's pretty annoying after you spent 30 min on wait lists to get on all the tables in the first place.

It seems like Tableninja is still working as far as focusing the tables but it just doesn't enter the bets or allow me to use the mouse wheel. I don't use the frames so I am not sure if that still works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RxzzKo View Post
    All the internet is pretty bad where I live and occasionally, well, usually at least once per session the internet will cut out for a few seconds. When this happens all the tables I am playing display a message that says "establishing connection". For some reason after this happens tableninja quits entering bets in the bet box and my mouse wheel no longer scrolls bet amounts.

Closing and reopening tableninja doesn't fix the problem. The only solution is to get off all the tables I am playing a reopen new tables. I can reopen the same tables or new tables and it will start working on the newly opened tables. It's pretty annoying after you spent 30 min on wait lists to get on all the tables in the first place.

It seems like Tableninja is still working as far as focusing the tables but it just doesn't enter the bets or allow me to use the mouse wheel. I don't use the frames so I am not sure if that still works or not.

The server is running and hasn't reported any outages. Please give the following a try:

1) Open your Internet Explorer and go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections and click on "LAN-Settings" at the bottom.

2) Uncheck every box in the new window that appears and click ok.

Okay I unchecked all the boxes is the LAN settings.

Although, it should be noted that I am playing on a Mac that is running Windows 7 as a guest OS using VMware Fusion so the internet connection is controlled by the Mac.

The 'Establishing Connection' messages is being displayed by PartyPoker. When I get disconnected from PartyPoker for a few seconds TableNinja stops working or at least stops entering bets in the bet box.

It's hard to replicate the problem b/c if I pull the plug on the internet then PartyPoker just says "Connection Lost" rather than "establishing connection"; however, I am pretty sure that when it says "connection lost" it will result with the same issue.
    Last edited by RxzzKo; 09-23-2011 at 12:25 PM.

It sounds like your loosing connection to Party Poker. TableNinja only needs an internet connection for the first few seconds after you open it. If party crashes though the program may fail. Have you tried closing/re-opening TableNinjaPP after you regain the connection to Party?

Yes, I have tried closing and restarting table ninja. The only solution is to close and reopen the tables.

I haven't been able to recreate it but I have had another report like this. I understand how it might happen but I'm not sure it can be fixed. I'll mention it to the developers and see what can be done.

Thanx!

same problem here (using windows XP)

Default solved?

i have the same problem. is there a solution that you've figured out? i see the last response was in Sept.

I haven't been able to isolate or reproduce this problem but I have had several reports. For now if you lose connection to Party you will need to restart TableNinja. Once we figure out why this is happening we will release an update to resolve it.