Rush config questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rush config questions

I've configured the right mouse button to fold. This seems to "quick fold" at rush, except for when I am in the BB, then I am not sure it does anything? What is the spec'd behavior?

Also, if you set the right mouse button to fold, how do you get to player player notes??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3k4hn View Post
    I've configured the right mouse button to fold. This seems to "quick fold" at rush, except for when I am in the BB, then I am not sure it does anything? What is the spec'd behavior?

Also, if you set the right mouse button to fold, how do you get to player player notes??

Thanks
    you can't quick fold in the BB playing rush poker unless someone bets/raises ahead of you, even if you clicked on the fold button in FTP.

you can double click (left mouse button) on a players name or avatar to pull up the notes or take notes on a player.

hope this helps

thx Buf ...

Quote Originally Posted by BufFather View Post
    you can't quick fold in the BB playing rush poker unless someone bets/raises ahead of you, even if you clicked on the fold button in FTP.
    I know i can't quick/fold but i can pre-click the "check/quick fold" button and that is what i expected to happen here, but it seems like nothing happens?

you can double click (left mouse button) on a players name or avatar to pull up the notes or take notes on a player.
    hope this helps
    Yup that helps, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    thx Buf ...
    no problem, the forums are ment to help each.. In battle at the tables, is another story..

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3k4hn View Post
    I know i can't quick/fold but i can pre-click the "check/quick fold" button and that is what i expected to happen here, but it seems like nothing happens?
    test it with the new updated version 1.1.24.0 and see if it works for you. I just tested it and it seems to be working for me.

let me know if it works for you..

Yes, the AA Check/Fold hotkey should be triggering this checkbox. Are you using a custom table theme? If so try removing you mod or reinstall Full Tilt and try again with the default theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Yes, the AA Check/Fold hotkey should be triggering this checkbox. Are you using a custom table theme? If so try removing you mod or reinstall Full Tilt and try again with the default theme.
    No mods or custom anything. But I was using the Fold Smart Action hotkey set, and it sounds like you are saying to use the AA hotkey? I tried this and it does work (ie it clicks check/quickfold when i am in the BB) but now I can't check with that key, whereas before I could. (BTW I am on the latest version of Tableninjaft, and I am using "Table Under Mouse" control.)
    Last edited by St3v3k4hn; 11-10-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Are you stacking/overlapping tables? If so I'm afraid the AA Check/Fold hotkey is disabled on your turn to prevent mis-clicks. It should work for checking when tiling though.

that fixed it, thx...

But now I am noticing that I often need to press the mouse key more than once to get a response, like TN is losing the clicks. Is that a problem maybe on slower PCs?